Thread: Magfed 'Mags - "Ghost Flanker" anyone know how to reach the person doing them?

Magfed 'Mags - "Ghost Flanker" anyone know how to reach the person doing them?

Anyone know of how to get in touch with the gentleman doing the "Ghost Flanker" magfed builds? With MCarterBrown losing all their content all the links I can find online were to threads there that are now gone...

Thanks!

-Calvin

PS. Had a an FN303 and sold it - looking for something more traditionally automag...
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

Hi, Calvin. I sent you an email.

Might want to look into the Planet Eclipse EMG100.

Its round ball and first strike.

https://shopusa.planeteclipse.com/co...f100-hde-earth

Good time to bump into the thread! Does anyone have an EMG100? I know nothing about them, never owned an eclipse marker so I can't picture the inner workings. The EMG100 is mechanical? Also, does it have any form of anti-chop? Been looking for a new mag feed gun, this looks like a good bet.

I was actually going to ask how the Mags assembled by Ghost Flanker have been holding up after some time and use. Only reason for the question is because it changes the way that the body is attached to the rail. By the way, I'm still waiting for a custom body/rail combo with that "architecture".

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter View Post
    Good time to bump into the thread! Does anyone have an EMG100? I know nothing about them, never owned an eclipse marker so I can't picture the inner workings. The EMG100 is mechanical? Also, does it have any form of anti-chop? Been looking for a new mag feed gun, this looks like a good bet.
    Its the same gamma core thats in several other PE markers, doesnt chop, its bulletproof, yes mechanical.

I have several PE markers but I have yet to get a chance to play with the MG100.

I did buy a warp left mag and a Dye LTR to try when I am able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Its the same gamma core thats in several other PE markers, doesnt chop, its bulletproof, yes mechanical.

I have several PE markers but I have yet to get a chance to play with the MG100.

I did buy a warp left mag and a Dye LTR to try when I am able to play.
    I'm unable to view videos (at work), but is that a 3D printed mag well adapter for a force-fed loader? I recently caved and bought the MCS box mag for my hurricane, and while it works great with a hopper, I'd prefer it be on the other side of the marker like how a warp feed could mount. (the box part is trash honestly, ditch it and use an A5 hopper)

So is there a mag well adapter for force loaders? How does it work? I'd be super interested in getting one to try but I would need the DMAG style. Or just cave, buy an EM100 and try it that way lol.

Its a 3D printed warp left magazine for a force fed loader (Spires wont work) , he does left or right side.

I know he makes them for the MG100 but not sure on other markers.

You do have to know what loader you are going to use in order for him to get the "feedneck" area correct.

Support@SNCustoms.com is his contact.

Just mailed mine off to flanker for a conversion. Getting one mostly because I just have to a MF mag.

PE is the reigning king of magfed though, unparalleled performance and reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    I was actually going to ask how the Mags assembled by Ghost Flanker have been holding up after some time and use. Only reason for the question is because it changes the way that the body is attached to the rail. By the way, I'm still waiting for a custom body/rail combo with that "architecture".
    To date, the structural integrity of my method for attaching the rail to the main body has been 100% sufficient, at least to my knowledge. I've had no structural failures with my personal MFGs, which get used often, and I offer what's essentially a lifetime warranty to all MFGs out in the wild (so long as spare parts remain available) and I still haven't received any complaints about structural failures of any kind. So far, so good.
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 11-03-2020 at 11:54 PM.

I'm hoping to get on the list and get one of these MagFed automag conversions. I thought I'd post here too, and I have a little more history here than on MCB.

Yeah, patients was never one of my virtues.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant