Thread: Devilmag Programming

Devilmag Programming

Hello all,

I have an old Devilmag that I haven't operated in years. Does anyone remember how to program these things? I remember that you used the trigger, but I don't remember exactly what you do or the directions.

theangelguy.com has the operators manual. hold the trigger and turn it on. it will blink once and shut off...you are now in programming mode. the manual will tell you the corresponding trigger clicks to program desired area.

Thanks a ton. I will check it out.

Name:  image000006.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  58.0 KB

Name:  image000003.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  90.3 KB

Unfortunate update. Solenoid's no longer working. It's in the shop right now. The guy thinks he can source some replacements. If he can't, does anyone know the specs? Or where I can find a replacement solenoid for this? Board works fine and I've cycled through the options... unless of course the board is no longer providing power to the solenoid.

ah yes i remember this devilmag! last i saw, it was for sale on ebay circa maybe 04,05? e1 and e2 noids work, probably a few spyder, and hyperframes. see if the guy can't just jump it with a battery and see if it claps. if so, might be a connection issue to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mag218 View Post
    ah yes i remember this devilmag! last i saw, it was for sale on ebay circa maybe 04,05? e1 and e2 noids work, probably a few spyder, and hyperframes. see if the guy can't just jump it with a battery and see if it claps. if so, might be a connection issue to the board.
    Yea... I just sourced some solenoids. If it's a connection or board issue I'll have to cross that bridge. I'm going to call the shop tomorrow and figure out if that's the main issue. Gonna grab a couple of backups regardless though. Also you're right, that's about when I got it on Ebay.

E2 noids work. there are a ton of different Spyder ones and most dont work. You can also use the ones for the tippmann etriggers but have to shorten the plunder length to match the stock one.

Quote Originally Posted by theedge6342000 View Post
    Name:  image000006.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  58.0 KB

Name:  image000003.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  90.3 KB

Unfortunate update. Solenoid's no longer working. It's in the shop right now. The guy thinks he can source some replacements. If he can't, does anyone know the specs? Or where I can find a replacement solenoid for this? Board works fine and I've cycled through the options... unless of course the board is no longer providing power to the solenoid.
    Those noids tend to get crusty. polish up the plunger and make sure it moves freely. They very rarely are unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Those noids tend to get crusty. polish up the plunger and make sure it moves freely. They very rarely are unusable.
    i second this^