Thread: Can a Warpfeed reliably feed ~20+ BPS to an RT/X-Valve bouncing the trigger?

Can a Warpfeed reliably feed ~20+ BPS to an RT/X-Valve bouncing the trigger?

I kind of want to put a warpfeed on my Automag RT Classic. I mean, I have a warp, i just don't know if its worth the effort to get installed and working. If I put a fast mid-tier hopper on the warp (halo, pinokio speed, etc.), can it keep up with RT trigger bounce using a Ninja SHP tank and extra-reactive on/off? They bounce easily at a sustained 20+ cps. Or should I just forget the idea altogether and keep the loader on top?

The warp was the first thing to reliably feed a classic RT into the stupid range.

If i remember correctly, TK had flown Simon Stevens(now of Inception Designs) over from England(which i believe Simon was in the middle of his finals) because Simon, at that time made his personal "Uberloader". With the RT, TK has stated that of course an RT can outrun all loaders at that time and TK had wanted to test the limits. With Simon's loader, it was the very 1st forcefeed loader of any kind, so with both they were able to i believe put 30+bps without a chop.

Now, i believe that in an act of cooperation, that Simon let TK use parts of his patent for the warp. If pushed, i can surely ask Simon on this, but i do remember him telling me when i was there(been a couple years and life got in the way). Which after a few years, when Simon was able to partner up with Odyssey to make the Halo, as the Halo was the logical extension of the Uberloader, which then translated through Reloader, then Magna, then Prophecy and Prophecy 2.

I have handled the Uberloader(which is not what you think it is- such a part room concept, not a polished loader), and have talked about future loaders, but again, its been awhile.

So in a long winded way, you can say that Yes. A warp will easily handle the RoF of a classic RT. But it will be heavier than sin, if you have all the og stainless. So that is a huge consideration.

In my experience - Not without using every trick in the book and a bit of luck.

there are a lot of videos out there of people with them ripping away with them. i never wanted one until i saw one running in a video the first time and now i have several.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xfp-COpmuc

Yes, this is possible my X-Mag runs with 24 bps after chronie