Thread: SFL Emag - I really want one

SFL Emag - I really want one

So I just missed the last SFL. I am really looking for one and I think the price he was asking was reasonable. Anyone looking to sell one I am your buyer.

I am on the hunt as well. Btw this should be in the web section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are out there, not hard to find, if you know who to ask.

Now i haven't owned one, but they are not anything special. Different milling, about 38 made, so you arr paying for rarity but they're not really any better than an Emag or even an Xmag. I believe that they are even heavier than a regular Xmag(i am sure Bunny or others can comment on that).

But hey, if you want to pay in the ballpark of $1500-2500, don't let me stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    There are out there, not hard to find, if you know who to ask.

Now i haven't owned one, but they are not anything special. Different milling, about 38 made, so you arr paying for rarity but they're not really any better than an Emag or even an Xmag. I believe that they are even heavier than a regular Xmag(i am sure Bunny or others can comment on that).

But hey, if you want to pay in the ballpark of $1500-2500, don't let me stop you.
    I am game- I just keep coming up a day late. I really want to add one to the collection. Just bought a few parts to build up a ULE emag. Where else should I be looking aside from AO to score one?

Quote Originally Posted by GT View Post
    I am game- I just keep coming up a day late. I really want to add one to the collection. Just bought a few parts to build up a ULE emag. Where else should I be looking aside from AO to score one?
    You can keep an eye on the automag facebook groups. Usually I see automags for sale end up on there before they're posted to AO.

AGD Automag Owners and Discussion B/S/T
    AGD Automag Owners BST Paintball

And there are a few more, but I think they're mostly inactive.

The best source is to search the pics on here, finding the owners and asking them direct. I know that TropicLife had 1 or 2 and was offering me one a few years back, that he had gotten off Bunny(red SFL with Trigonomics trigger on it). Don't wait for one to come up for sale, as you will see more Kartas and Dallaras and other pricey mags/mag bodies than you will see complete SFLs.

That or find a rare/famous/or SFL with some sort of provenance like the FaceFull SFL or Renick Miller's personal SFL(i don't know if Renick actually had one, but using him as a source of relations) and contract Bunny to track it down. Don't know if he would do that or how much a finders fee he would charge, but if you want one of the rarest, most expensive guns, it will take time and a bankroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    You can keep an eye on the automag facebook groups. Usually I see automags for sale end up on there before they're posted to AO.

AGD Automag Owners and Discussion B/S/T
    AGD Automag Owners BST Paintball

And there are a few more, but I think they're mostly inactive.
    Thanks I joined both of those