Thread: Comparison post

Comparison post

With KAM Designs re-releasing the old VD designs, which is equally awesome & heinous, it got me thinking of frames. Normally i have something but my cupboard is bare. So does anyone have a Xframe from AGD and how does it compare to a intelliframe, specifically. Since those 2 frames are "stock"(as if you didn't know, the Xframe has all the mounting points for pneumatics, so it is far from being stock like a CF frame), it is the best and easiest comparison. So tell me, those Xframe users. How is that frame?

I didn’t think the Xframe had any features to support pneumatics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by awo702 View Post
    I didn’t think the Xframe had any features to support pneumatics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it does actually judging from pics, mounting holes and the hole for the rod and sear release. I think the only thing it didn’t have was the port to mount a sleeper lpr which it wouldn’t have room for anyway?

Guess no one believes Nobody, :lol:

The mounting holes are there, including the LPR line going under the grips. Granted, you can't do a sleeper, but does it really matter anymore?

Anyone, looking for people that used the Xframe, so tell me everything you have experienced with it.

I believe ya bud. I’m in the same boat, thinking about picking one up. Looking for a 45 that has current applications and doesn’t require me to have panels instead of rubber grips or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Guess no one believes Nobody, :lol:

The mounting holes are there, including the LPR line going under the grips. Granted, you can't do a sleeper, but does it really matter anymore?
    No, just old news from March 2017

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    I believe ya bud. I’m in the same boat, thinking about picking one up. Looking for a 45 that has current applications and doesn’t require me to have panels instead of rubber grips or something else.
    Grips, not that important to me. As long as something fits and works, i.e. it has usable panels, that is less than the feel of the frame. Which is why if someone has one and can give me a good review of it, then it gives me a good basis to choose.

I will say that the 86 V2, is also a contender sold by Conrad has also sparked my interest. I have a v86 single trigger frame but have yet to use it. Quality is not the issue but in game feel/use is, since it is part of a pump build that i have yet to complete.