Thread: AO/AGD Goggle Strap

AO/AGD Goggle Strap

So long story short I personally designed and had a few custom goggle straps made for my brothers and me, this is how they turned out.

I originally wanted to do 2 different straps, an AO one and a classic AGD throwback one, I ended up deciding I'd go with a combo of the two(tigerstripe camo, cause who doesn't love that classic camo, and the hexagon to represent AO along) and this is what I landed on and was happy with.

This is the strap layed out.

And below are some shots of the strap on my build in daylight and under my kitchen lights

This was a super fun project to complete and the end product definitely had me excited. If I were to ever order another set of straps I'd change a few things here and there, but overall I think they came out great for my mask. I'll give an update later on how well they hold up.
    Last edited by alpha_q_up23; 02-07-2021 at 12:06 AM.

I’d be down for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let me know if you do this again. I'd so buy a few of these straps, I have 4 JT goggles systems and plan on picking up a pair of vforce profilers or a set of push unite. I'd love to get some those straps to have for my masks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Also down. I only use the Spectra masks, and straps are not always terribly easy to source. These look awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    So long story short I personally designed and had a few custom goggle straps made for my brothers and me, this is how they turned out.

I originally wanted to do 2 different straps, an AO one and a classic AGD throwback one, I ended up deciding I'd go with a combo of the two(tigerstripe camo, cause who doesn't love that classic camo, and the hexagon to represent AO along) and this is what I landed on and was happy with.

This is the strap layed out.

And below are some shots of the strap on my build in daylight and under my kitchen lights

This was a super fun project to complete and the end product definitely had me excited. If I were to ever order another set of straps I'd change a few things here and there, but overall I think they came out great for my mask. I'll give an update later on how well they hold up.
    super glad you went with the OG lions those new cartoonish ones just look horrible. they probably could have looked better if someone with some skill had taken time on them.

These look great!

if you did a run depending on price i may be down for 3-5

Let me know if you want the Hi-Res original Hex and Automags.org Online graphic and font, like the one on the banner of this forum. I would look in my archives to find it for you if you wanted to use it. I used it years ago on some barrel condoms and should still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    Let me know if you want the Hi-Res original Hex and Automags.org Online graphic and font, like the one on the banner of this forum. I would look in my archives to find it for you if you wanted to use it. I used it years ago on some barrel condoms and should still have it.
    That would be amazing, I shot you a pm with my contact info

Just my artist opinion, but I would definitely brighten your print file since they definitely printed a good bit darker than what you see in the file, and I'd ad a white stroke outline around the entire AGD logo because it gets kind of lost on the strap. Very cool though, I know the printing was completely outside your control.

Quote Originally Posted by Konigballer View Post
    Just my artist opinion, but I would definitely brighten your print file since they definitely printed a good bit darker than what you see in the file, and I'd ad a white stroke outline around the entire AGD logo because it gets kind of lost on the strap. Very cool though, I know the printing was completely outside your control.
    Thanks! It definitely was a good learning experience and I agree I want to add a thicker white stroke to both logos to make them pop, I'm 100% going to make either this or a new AGD/AO strap in the future with another company to see difference in print quality
    Last edited by alpha_q_up23; 02-28-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Who did you use? I’m thinking about using 724 for work.

Great Job! I would be interested in one.

Where can I send my money? I'd like one!

love it! nicely done!!