Thread: XMT carbon body Pneumag FST?

XMT carbon body Pneumag FST?

Traded.

A4 Fly frame with pneumag sleeper conversion. (Vid of this actual frame being built... awesome watch regardless of interest in purchase) https://youtu.be/tcxc-MFIjSM
    Lukes Teth rail, XMT RT style carbon body with detents and feed, clear grips (other non clear if preferred), X with LvL 10, real steel samson Mlok foregrip modified to work (not pictured. Looks like this but less gloss), FR carbon freak.

This shows the possibilities (video.. click the link pls) super short trigger pull if you want it that way.
    Last edited by AirAssault; 08-30-2021 at 12:05 AM.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Free up for a great guy. Also, let it be known that I stand behind all my pneumag frames, even if they change hands. If you buy this and something goes wrong with the pneumatics, I'll gladly fix it for you.

Willing to part if the want is there.....Prices are TYD, insured for selling price and OBO to a point... don't need to sell just maybe wanting to pick up other stuff*
    Body/detents/feed $550
    Pneuframe $375
    ​​​​​​​X $300
    foregrip $40 (again one actually on the marker now is matte and not gloss, matches the rail/frame/asa nicely.* I can get a pic if needed
    Boxcar*rail (not pictured)* I'd be willing to sell for $100

Sent you a pm for the CF xmt body, detente and feed neck.

I responded.... Traded a while ago. Thanks for the interest and post fixed. Thought I had gotten to them all.