Thread: How much of a market is there for emag batteries?

How much of a market is there for emag batteries?

Long story short, I've been thinking about building emag batteries. I'm no expert but I'm already building batteries for the vanguard markers and was thinking about who else out there could use batteries.

Do you think there is enough of a market of people willing to buy these that I should consider this project?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

KNM has been making emag batteries for awhile.

Knownothingmags is still selling new batteries. You can find his post in the dealer section.

Also i believe you can get new batteries directly from agd.

With those options not sure another I needed or if the market would be there for someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Cool, thanks for the heads up guys

Scratching that one off the list

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

There are many products that people can aspire to make that helps a community, such as this, thrive. People will see a need and try their best to continue on the legacy, sometimes for even selfless or break even reasons. But there is a problem with this. Unless you are independently wealthy, and can handle not only production of parts but have the time to hold them, without loosing electricity or mortgage payments; the market will never be truly open. There has been many people that come up with parts that might not be revolutionary, but wanted or needed, but the margins to survive 9n them have been slim. Preorder death can contribute to that, likewise people not understanding what it takes to even make something that doesn't cost a fortune to buy.

Yes you can weigh disposable or parts with a life parts to lifetime longevity(stainless steel valves compared to aluminium), but will that bring in new blood to the sport? Are the fields staying open beyond these trying times or being sold off to developers because the land owners want to retire? How many new players want to build a gun when it is fair easier to buy what their friends get from a shop or online store?

Anything you do in this sport, it has to be from the heart, for the love of it. You have to ignore everything i wrote and say, "you are wrong, and i want to do this."

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Knownothingmags is still selling new batteries. You can find his post in the dealer section.

Also i believe you can get new batteries directly from agd.

With those options not sure another I needed or if the market would be there for someone else.
    The new batteries from agd are the knm ones just so you know.