Venon Highline Deluxe for Automags.
    Not many of these around anymore.
    Someone make me an offer I cant refuse.
    Name:  IMG_1100.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  69.7 KB
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Wow, you got me stumped on value...$30? If I ever find a Pro-Mag valve it would keep things European.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

You can have it for that. 4.00 shipping and I'll toss in the asa. Just remember that these did not have tapered threads so you have to loctite it in...

Sounds good, Tuna.

I'll be sure to use the green LocTite on it then!

Apologies if you know this already, but not all “green” LOCTITEs are the same. I’ve used ones as simple as a retaining compound and others that chemically weld the mating parts together. Just be careful not to use the latter. Shop by the grade number, not the color, to ensure it suits your intended use.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Quote Originally Posted by nak81783 View Post
    Shop by the grade number, not the color, to ensure it suits your intended use.
    What grade number would you use for something like this (always wondered what it was)?

Name:  IMG_2402.JPG
Views: 392
Size:  30.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    If I ever find a Pro-Mag valve it would keep things European.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Pro-Mag valve? Pix?

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    What grade number would you use for something like this (always wondered what it was)?

Name:  IMG_2402.JPG
Views: 392
Size:  30.9 KB

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Pro-Mag valve? Pix?

Walker
    That is a Highline just not the deluxe model with the Sliding bleed. I only use Blue 242 and red 545, just make sure it is plenty wet and let it cure overnight before airing it up. It'll never leak. I think those Promag valves came from Europe.
    Last edited by Tunaman; 04-08-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Ha-ha, just having fun with the green LocTite comment. I know just enough about the strengths of purple, blue, red and green to steer away from the latter. Too many numbers to keep track of but the blue & red paste sticks (love'em) always stay in my gear along with teflon tape.

Pro-Mag valves were from the early Automag days over in the UK by John Sosta of AGD-Europe and his company Powerpulse Products. The first AGD valves had one randomly drilled hole in the regulator's back half which did not always line up directly across from the hole in the front half of the valve. (Later AGD regs had the hole correctly indexed at 12 o'clock.) So the Pro-Mag had more holes drilled around the reg so at least one would line up improving the path of airflow - and created the 8-hole reg mod. They were merely standard 68Automag A.I.R. valves with the added reg holes and a stylized "Pro-Mag" with number stenciled and bead blasted onto the top.