Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Ani-Gun Cali Law

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Yeah, well. Maybe you can help things out, we're almost down to "Yo Momma" jokes at this point...
    That just goes to show you how weak your position on politics truly is...

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Name:  DOUG.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  53.3 KB
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    That just goes to show you how weak your position on politics truly is...
    And yet, here I am.
    Despite all your rhetoric and hyperbole, all the vitriol and bile you spew, you haven't left a single dent, not a single scratch on my "weak position".
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

And yet, here I am.
    Despite all your rhetoric and hyperbole, all the vitriol and bile you spew, you haven't left a single dent, not a single scratch on my "weak position".
    Really, cause if your argument was to shut down any and all opposite to your viewpoint, then I would have nothing left to counter with. Any of what I feel, I see or I know that would go against your view would be easily explained away and I would have nothing. Yet, I can explain quite easily everything posed and then you move onto the next question. Not once has anyone taking what I said(no, mostly it is how I say things or why I say things, but never what I said) and proven to me, how or where I was wrong. For if your position was so truly strong, then it wouldn't even necessitate any questioning from anyone. Here is my statement, and are the facts and no one can question it.

None of anyone can do that. Sure, you can have an opinion: like, dislike, whatever. But no, it doesn't happen. It pales to any light shining against it. Loguzzo has his opinion and I have mine, but the key to that is, I want a discussion about it. When only one side is open to hear and discuss a subject, and the other side can not hear criticism about it, loguzzo's meme is correct. But it never me that is closed minded. It is you. So you think you have a bulletproof case because you feel that my holes I poke in it don't matter. I see it as, if any holes can be poked then it is not bulletproof.

You are the Titanic of ideas. Looks great, talks up a great game, but when push came to shove. You are sunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Name:  DOUG.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  53.3 KB
    And I choose not to argue with anyone as I want to have a discussion. And in a discussion you give both sides and talk about it. Arguments are one side yelling at the other, never getting anywhere. You see this as an argument, I see this as a discussion with closed minded people who can not take any sort of criticism that is levied against them.

And I choose not to argue with anyone as I want to have a discussion. And in a discussion you give both sides and talk about it. Arguments are one side yelling at the other, never getting anywhere. You see this as an argument, I see this as a discussion with closed minded people who can not take any sort of criticism that is levied against them.
    Time for discussion is over. Your leader Biden just called 1/2 of all Americans "semi fascist". So much for the unity he lied about. Just like his press secretary saying "it's not like they are just WALKING over the border". She is a bigger moron than Biden. Keep listening to these people and you will go far. The party of despicable.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    ...Your leader Biden just called 1/2 of all Americans "semi fascist". So much for the unity he lied about...
    Yeah, he is right but for all intent an purposes her is referring to his own party. They ONLY want it THEIR way...
    I am ok with many other ways, just not THEIR way...

Just to clear things up you mental GIANT.... an argument is a discussion.

I guess it is time for school ...AGAIN!

Name:  Argument.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  70.4 KB

Name:  Debate.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  35.7 KB

Now, in true "Nobody" fashion tell me how you are right and I am not???

Really, cause if your argument was to shut down any and all opposite to your viewpoint, then I would have nothing left to counter with.
    Nothing left? You had nothing to begin with.

but compared to all here, I am a Rhode Scolar on everything.
    Yeah, yeah.
    I'm sure you play eleven-dimensional chess in your sleep against elder gods that you send home crying to their mommies, afraid you might be hiding under their bed.

Time for discussion is over. Your leader Biden just called 1/2 of all Americans "semi fascist". So much for the unity he lied about. Just like his press secretary saying "it's not like they are just WALKING over the border". She is a bigger moron than Biden. Keep listening to these people and you will go far. The party of despicable.
    That may be true, but the majority of citizens want to see this country continue to be a free democracy.

edit: I find it interesting that you recoil from being called a Fascist, but in the same sentence berate the man who you seem to never respect for calling you one. I respect anyone who calls out people for what they are, calling a spade a spade. Yet you are upset that he did, when you hate him for who he represents. That is very puzzling. It is almost like you don't like the same thing that your party does to all that go against it.
    Last edited by Nobody; 09-01-2022 at 08:40 PM.

Just to clear things up you mental GIANT.... an argument is a discussion.

I guess it is time for school ...AGAIN!

Name:  Argument.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  70.4 KB

Name:  Debate.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  35.7 KB

Now, in true "Nobody" fashion tell me how you are right and I am not???

Thank you for showing my exact point. An argument is a discussion that is heated or angry, by those definitions. I certainly can read the anger in those words, instead of just talking about what is happening.

And I didn't say debate, I said discussion. So you're wrong right off the bat. As well as, I doubt anyone here even knows the rules of a proper debate. I don't, as my school never had a debate team. But more importantly, if you want a debate, then you feel that there has to be a winner and a looser. Discussions don't have that.

But any time you wish to talk John, I am here for you. Cause wouldn't you telling me(we could even face time) straight to my face be all the more sweeter. No misinterpreted words, no loss of tone or context. Alas, you just don't have the cahones it seems.

Kiss kiss

Nothing left? You had nothing to begin with
    statement absent of facts.

Yeah, yeah.
    I'm sure you play eleven-dimensional chess in your sleep against elder gods that you send home crying to their mommies, afraid you might be hiding under their bed.
    No, I don't. I am not presumptuous to say that, as I am not egotistical enough to think that. I anticipate, I read, I try to understand and I also learn from the past. I also had some great teachings on how to see things. But .ostly in this place it is not difficult nor hard to take what is said, tell the facts and truth of thr matter and see you knuckleheads get everything wrong through your biased rose-colored glasses. And by most of these knee jerk reactions, I have to go down to the knuckledragger levels to explain it to all.

That may be true, but the majority of citizens want to see this country continue to be a free democracy.
    But , IMO a large portion of Those that Govern & Write the Laws are the problem

Thank you for showing my exact point. An argument is a discussion that is (can be)heated or angry, by those definitions. I certainly can read the anger in those words, instead of just talking about what is happening. It was not finite

And I didn't say debate, I said discussion. Same / similar Not wrong So you're wrong right off the bat. As well as, I doubt anyone here even knows the rules of a proper debate. I don't, as my school never had a debate team. But more importantly, if you want a debate, then you feel that there has to be a winner and a looser. Discussions don't have that.
    Just more garbage in an attempt to spin

But any time you wish to talk John, I am here for you. Cause wouldn't you telling me(we could even face time) straight to my face be all the more sweeter. No misinterpreted words, no loss of tone or context. Alas, you just don't have the cahones it seems.

Kiss kiss
    I have the stones to go toe to toe but as the meme suggests and I've already proven. It is pointless to discuss anything with you because there is just too much crap to sift through. I present facts and you still disregard them and spew your rhetoric (very typical for the uninformed actually).

He's just ill-informed and drinking the fascist koolaide...

(can be)
    And you are arguing over split hairs. Since you fail to even try to engage in it and only represent the meme quota, you do not enter in or engage in a conversation. I know it's a stretch to back up your view points with coherent thoughts, but you could try.

It was not finite
    And it is open for interpretation. Thus, if you leave it open, you can not get mad when someone takes it for opposite of what you said.

Same / similar*Not wrong
    And since it is based on what I am doing, it is not the same. To have a discussion you should have 2 differing opinions and you talk to support your views. Mostly I get called an idiot, a meme and being talked down to and never has anyone entered into conversation mode. Those are not similar, those are being talked down to because you cannot illustrate your view without confusing yourself.

J
    ust more garbage in an attempt to spin
    Is it spin cause you can't understand it or is it spin cause you don't want to admit a point that is important and it would look bad upon you. Hate to tell you, by my estimation, on your views of supporting trump, you look bad, bad the fact that you wish to trash anyone against that view, you look bad. But the mere fact that you are exactly the hypocritical mass that is the epitome of do as I say, not as I do, you look bad. Face it Billy mays, you look bad.

I have the stones to go toe to toe but as the meme suggests and I've already proven.
    You don't. You say you do, but in reality, you don't. Might want to check with the ex-wife on the stones part. You see, if you enter into a conversation, you asking to hear the other side and put it against yours. So by not entering into it, you are safely sure that you cannot be wrong cause you never have to test your views against anything. Its called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It is pointless to discuss anything with you because there is just too much crap to sift through.
    Why, because I challenge you on everything political, that you say? Because I bring up the very points you dismiss . Or is it easier to try and put me down because your viewpoints just don't hold up to scrutiny?

I present facts and you still disregard them and spew your rhetoric (very typical for the uninformed actually).
    You have not given anything. Anything you had said, I put a viable argument against it but you just won't believe it and then you have to insult, to back up your point which is very weak for an argument. Because if I was uninformed then any points other have brought up against me would shut me down and I would be changing subjects constantly to avoid the conversation and the consequences. Alas, I see that is what yoir side does, as it can not hold up against any sort of scrutiny at all.

Good job John, you almost had me on the ropes, in your mind.

pathetic.

pathetic.
    Compared to a person who is still trying get back the job he lost, who took government records and secrets and didn't want to give them back, who has more pending lawsuits against him than for?

No, what is pathetic is that you cannot s3e the woods through the trees and can't believe the truth when you hear it. If it doesn't meet up with your preconceived notion of what is correct, then it can't be true. That is what's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I see that as capitalism at work. Aren't you a good capitalist?

No, I don't. I am not presumptuous to say that, as I am not egotistical enough to think that. I anticipate, I read, I try to understand and I also learn from the past. I also had some great teachings on how to see things. But .ostly in this place it is not difficult nor hard to take what is said, tell the facts and truth of thr matter and see you knuckleheads get everything wrong through your biased rose-colored glasses. And by most of these knee jerk reactions, I have to go down to the knuckledragger levels to explain it to all.
    A near perfect example of "doublethink".
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=double...9ce3482fb123aa

As much as I enjoy leaving you to "fill in the blanks" by my leaving short replies (it's like a "Mad-Libs" game at a drunk sorority), perhaps I should break it down.
    You made two contradictory statements in that quote, and you appear to believe both.
    "I am not presumptuous to say that, as I am not egotistical enough to think that."
    And then you go on to say..."it is not difficult nor hard to take what is said, tell the facts and truth of thr matter and see you knuckleheads get everything wrong"

Do you understand? You egotistically say that you alone preach the fact and truth of the matter and presume anyone else to be a "knuckledragger" getting everything wrong...But you claim you don't do either. You may not say that - You may not think that. You did write it.

Hey, you don't need to listen to some average deplorable, semi-fascist, knuckle-dragging extremist. It's not like I expect You to have some epiphany.
    Heck, that would kill the magic.

And in unrelated news, I saw video of recent political rallies in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. of both Trump & Biden. The disparity was astounding.
    Trump filled a 65,000-seat arena to capacity, two decks high.
    Biden looked like He was in a school gymnasium, and they hadn't even unfolded the bleachers from the walls.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCVmqj8xeM

I see that as capitalism at work. Aren't you a good capitalist?

The collapsing of a once great country makes you happy huh.

Thanks for your concern....

The collapsing of a once great country makes you happy huh.

Thanks for your concern....
    So capitalism is bad?

Does the president of the United States actually control the prices of consumable products?

And when the prices fall, like gasoline(currently $3.75 here, nationally $3.78), it makes that picture worthless. Sure you can even say that 100 years ago, the price was $0.29 but through inflation to $3.59 in 2022 dollars. So is it that bad, or do we not include any context in what we write?

A near perfect example of "doublethink".
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=double...9ce3482fb123aa

As much as I enjoy leaving you to "fill in the blanks" by my leaving short replies (it's like a "Mad-Libs" game at a drunk sorority), perhaps I should break it down.
    You made two contradictory statements in that quote, and you appear to believe both.
    "I am not presumptuous to say that, as I am not egotistical enough to think that."
    And then you go on to say..."it is not difficult nor hard to take what is said, tell the facts and truth of thr matter and see you knuckleheads get everything wrong"

Do you understand? You egotistically say that you alone preach the fact and truth of the matter and presume anyone else to be a "knuckledragger" getting everything wrong...But you claim you don't do either. You may not say that - You may not think that. You did write it.
    By your estimation. You see, I do not presume to know anymore than the average person, and I am not egotistical to think that only I know exactly what is being talked about. So I take my knowledge and consider it the baseline for fact, as that is all I have to work with. Yet, when other people come in and appear to know less, thinking that their alternative facts do not mesh with mine, then yes, it will appear as I know more about it than you. So I will tell what I take as fact till I am priced wrong.

But what about you(not you directly, you deal more with opinion than fact, or is it observation?) or the others here that say one thing but write contradictory statements? Yes, turn the mirror back onto yourselves. How is the party of law and order able to stand with those lawbreakers? How can people who tout that polls mean nothing for approval but cheer at another's low approval polls? So is that any more right that you do it but wrong if I do?

Hey, you don't need to listen to some average deplorable, semi-fascist, knuckle-dragging extremist. It's not like I expect You to have some epiphany.
    Heck, that would kill the magic.
    If that is what you paint your self portrait as, so be it. My opinion is that you are neutral and your own actions, views move that bar up or down. But also, I like a conversation that isn't an echo chamber. That is boring.

And in unrelated news, I saw video of recent political rallies in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. of both Trump & Biden. The disparity was astounding.
    Trump filled a 65,000-seat arena to capacity, two decks high.
    Biden looked like He was in a school gymnasium, and they hadn't even unfolded the bleachers from the walls.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCVmqj8xeM
    Oh no, if only the crowd sizes were votes, then we would have a different POTUS.

Why is crowd size important? I know, cause the looser in chief said so. Maybe those crowd are not endemic of the area but fervent supporters that are coming in from far and wide to make it seem like a bigger crowd for the area. Or maybe, just maybe that when you are president that a smaller crowd is easier for the secret service to control, vet and make sure that no one tries to assassinate the president.

And I should now, as Trump held a rally in my area. When I say my area, I mean literally my area, 15min from my house, 7min from my work. Never heard the numbers of that, which is interesting cause it was held in a small building. The funny thing is that people were coming from 3 or 4 hours away to attend. Yes, crowd size is so important...

I see Nobody is whining as usual then again he probably only supports the government and these guys having guns.

Name:  Screenshot_20220808-161900.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  39.5 KB
    Last edited by pimped mag 01; 09-06-2022 at 01:23 PM.
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

So capitalism is bad?

Does the president of the United States actually control the prices of consumable products?

And when the prices fall, like gasoline(currently $3.75 here, nationally $3.78), it makes that picture worthless. Sure you can even say that 100 years ago, the price was $0.29 but through inflation to $3.59 in 2022 dollars. So is it that bad, or do we not include any context in what we write?
    Joe Bob the diaper kings policy's caused all those price increases my friend.

Just like the orange mans policies had gas under $2 , Russia didn't mess with Ukraine....

Joe Bob the diaper kings policy's caused all those price increases my friend.

Just like the orange mans policies had gas under $2 , Russia didn't mess with Ukraine....
    Don't tell him that! His mind is set up to deny, Those are NOT facts to him and it might trigger his TDS...
    He lives in a bubble.

Name:  Banning Guns.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  60.4 KB

truth!

Don't tell him that! His mind is set up to deny, Those are NOT facts to him and it might trigger his TDS...
    He lives in a bubble.
    Except that because you can put anything on a meme doesn't make it truthful. Gas has gone down every day week for what the last 10 weeks, if not longer. Inflation is going down. And who cares about lumber?

Name:  Banning Guns.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  60.4 KB

truth!
    Except that no one in the government is actually doing so. It is a scare tactic from the right, becaus3 if you aren't scared of anything then you might just stop and think about the real problems.

Here are some real world numbers for you to chew upon.

Let's say there are 350mil guns in the US(it is an arbitrary number).
    And 1 person could remove 50 firearms from a person.
    And let's say you hire 10,000 people to remove the guns. But because it is a bureaucracy, it is more like 5000 people. The other half is handling the storage, paperwork, etc.
    Now, as a government agency only works 5days/week, not accounting for travel time, it will take 1400 days or 3.8 years but it is more like 5.6 years because of weekends, holidays, etc.
    But in reality, it is probably more like 7-10 because nothing in the government ever runs smoothly.
    But then, who is going to run this new agency, is it going to be part of the ATF, FBI, Homeland Security, or something new?
    When will they be housed at?
    Where will they get the money to pay for the staff? Don't know about you, but I don't work for free.
    As well as, if and when the republicans get control of the spending, who is to say that that budget gets cut, which would further limit the numbers of guns removed, adding to how long that initial 5 years would take.
    But we are also forgetting that, that is a rough estimation of how many guns we have NOW, not what is going to be, in the future. And since guns are like guns, 1 never suffices.

So in other words. The only people that talk about taking away your guns, are law enforcement that wish to see illegal firearms off the street, getting the guns away from the people who, legally, can not firearms, and the political talking heads that use tropes like this to get you angry, and mad, to be up in arms(excuse the pun) about an issue that is not really talked about by the other side.

So maybe, I should call you prophylactic, cause your political party uses you and then throws it away when they're done...

Except that because you can put anything on a meme doesn't make it truthful. Gas has gone down every day week for what the last 10 weeks, if not longer. Inflation is going down. And who cares about lumber?
    Get your head out of the ... ummm ... let's call it sand. Gas prices skyrocketed after Biden took office... **Doug inserts orange man comment here**
    Inflation jumped tremendously after Biden took office...**Doug inserts orange man comment here**
    Construction and housing which drives the economy cares about lumber...you &$%#*@ TOOL.

Except that no one in the government is actually doing so. It is a scare tactic from the right, becaus3 if you aren't scared of anything then you might just stop and think about the real problems.

Here are some real world numbers for you to chew upon.

Let's say there are 350mil guns in the US(it is an arbitrary number).
    And 1 person could remove 50 firearms from a person.
    And let's say you hire 10,000 people to remove the guns. But because it is a bureaucracy, it is more like 5000 people. The other half is handling the storage, paperwork, etc.
    Now, as a government agency only works 5days/week, not accounting for travel time, it will take 1400 days or 3.8 years but it is more like 5.6 years because of weekends, holidays, etc.
    But in reality, it is probably more like 7-10 because nothing in the government ever runs smoothly.
    But then, who is going to run this new agency, is it going to be part of the ATF, FBI, Homeland Security, or something new?
    When will they be housed at?
    Where will they get the money to pay for the staff? Don't know about you, but I don't work for free.
    As well as, if and when the republicans get control of the spending, who is to say that that budget gets cut, which would further limit the numbers of guns removed, adding to how long that initial 5 years would take.
    But we are also forgetting that, that is a rough estimation of how many guns we have NOW, not what is going to be, in the future. And since guns are like guns, 1 never suffices.

So in other words. The only people that talk about taking away your guns, are law enforcement that wish to see illegal firearms off the street, getting the guns away from the people who, legally, can not firearms, and the political talking heads that use tropes like this to get you angry, and mad, to be up in arms(excuse the pun) about an issue that is not really talked about by the other side.

So maybe, I should call you prophylactic, cause your political party uses you and then throws it away when they're done...
    There is nothing of value here since you made it all up. and you are sadly mistaken...once again. Stop.... just stop!

The democratic party has been talking confiscation and many other means to limit gun ownership with their own interpretation of what the Second Amendment really means. Shall not be infringed isn't really open to interpretation.

You know, every time you make a post like this you really show how under educated you are and what little research you actually do.
    Too bad you think you're so smart...because in reality, you are not.