Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Someone has to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Nothing to see there.

There is no sane defense for this, none.

It's not like he thinks windmills cause cancer or can stop a hurrican3 with nuclear weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    It's not like he thinks windmills cause cancer or can stop a hurrican3 with nuclear weapons...
    Name:  cool aid.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  38.5 KB

It's like you don't even try anymore

Couple of numbers to watch for.
    1,850 boxes
    415 GB
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Name:  cool aid.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  38.5 KB

It's like you don't even try anymore
    Well, I have shot holes through every single story brought up here and now I decided to be pithy. Come on a bring something to discuss. Not going to waste my time with a 5th rate youtuber that has less than 20k subscribers that has more holes than Tuna's underwear about what you are taking out of context, and make it seem like it is the most damning thing in the world.

How about we talk about the law suit that trump lost and had to pay Hilary Clinton about $200k? What about how the Durham report not only was a waste of time and brought no major lawsuits or convictions, but cost more than the Mueller investigation, which when compiled with the payments of the fraud cases, had about 30 convictions? Or I know, how about let's talk about how Kevin McCarthy is the worst Speaker of the House because he traded all the power of the seat for votes and it will take but one nutcase to bring a vote to remove him. So if he upsets 0.5% of the house GOP he could loose his job?

Well, I have shot holes through every single story brought up here and now I decided to be pithy. Come on a bring something to discuss. Not going to waste my time with a 5th rate youtuber that has less than 20k subscribers that has more holes than Tuna's underwear about what you are taking out of context, and make it seem like it is the most damning thing in the world.

How about we talk about the law suit that trump lost and had to pay Hilary Clinton about $200k? What about how the Durham report not only was a waste of time and brought no major lawsuits or convictions, but cost more than the Mueller investigation, which when compiled with the payments of the fraud cases, had about 30 convictions? Or I know, how about let's talk about how Kevin McCarthy is the worst Speaker of the House because he traded all the power of the seat for votes and it will take but one nutcase to bring a vote to remove him. So if he upsets 0.5% of the house GOP he could loose his job?
    Laugh my ass off ,,, it's amazin how , some folks ya just cant reach ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Laugh my ass off ,,, it's amazin how , some folks ya just cant reach ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Ever tried explaining your viewpoint? Ever try answering a question, legitimately?

"Strike the bell, second mate. Let us go below.
    Looking to the windward you can see it's going to blow."

So far this year, just in the month of January, 234 tech companies have laid off 75,912 employees, according to tracking site.
    https://layoffs.fyi/

Anyone invested in Alcoa Aluminum?

Anyone invested in Alcoa Aluminum?
    Got a cousin works at 1 in Pa

Well, I have shot holes through every single story brought up here
    uh, yeah.. no. In your fantasy world but not the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    uh, yeah.. no. In your fantasy world but not the real one.
    Hate to tell you, but I do. I take what you and everyone state as "fact", put logic to it and then wait for someone to refute my claims but some how it always ends with that. Never do I see a back and forth of persons supporting their claims with evidence. Noa it is just claim and then rebuttal and move onto the next farcical story. The account of the attack on Paul Pelosi, well the video of the guy breaking into to the house and his vicious attack was exactly the opposite of what most of what y'all said and ut is never mentioned again. How can that be?

But I know you'll take the stand that, "you are to good to lay with the pigs of mediocrity and their stories" or "you know the truth cause yoi found it and only you and it is a big conspiracy to hide the true facts of the issue.". But I take it to really mean that these fabricated that make you feel all warm and fuzzy are just that, stories. Told to you by people that want to control you into thinking exactly what they want and you eat it up. It is a diet of rage words and empty questions to draw you to q conclusion without any critical thought and to blank out anything that goes against that narrative cause you can't trust anyone but those telling you the truth.

You were taken, you were conned and you cannot not believe it cause you gave your trust and they have taken that without any question.

Question

Scott and Hank are right.

You're a legend in your own mind......

I take what you and everyone state as "fact", put logic to it and then wait for someone to refute my claims but some how it always ends with that.
    It's what is commonly referred to as a "trend". Singularly ignorable, cumulatively laughable, historically pitiable.

It's what is commonly referred to as a "trend". Singularly ignorable, cumulatively laughable, historically pitiable.
    So is it trendy to deny that election requests, to lie to the public, to use disinformation for one's own needs?

And I am still waiting for your answer Jim. Yet, like so many others you can never answer a question asked of you, why is that?

So is it trendy to deny that election requests, to lie to the public, to use disinformation for one's own needs?

And I am still waiting for your answer Jim. Yet, like so many others you can never answer a question asked of you, why is that?
    Russia, Russia, Russia. Your kind spewed these lies for years but now people are finding out they were lied to. They even put your boy Don Lemon on a morning show. The ratings of the channels your watch are in the toilet...like your brain.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Russia, Russia, Russia. Your kind spewed these lies for years but now people are finding out they were lied to.
    Yes lied to. Lied about how bad the Russian influence was to get trump elected and to mess with the Clinton campaign. Lied to about the Durham investigation, on why it was so fruitless and the fact that on a lead from the Italian government, that trump was involved in some criminal aspects, enough to get the attention of Italy needs to be answered and the fact that Bill Barr had buried all of that in the quest of power.

They even put your boy Don Lemon on a morning show.
    Maybe Don Lemon wanted the change? Maybe his life changed enough that he wanted the morning slot? This means nothing to me. Why bring it up?

The ratings of the channels your watch are in the toilet...like your brain.
    And? I am sorry that every other news channel tries not to use click bait or sensational news gotcha to grab people's attention, like Hunter Biden laptop, Biden family mafia, Obama is a Muslim, the Hilary emailscandal, or whatever they want to put on POTUS.

To put it bluntly, You are not worthy.

To put it bluntly, You are not worthy.
    I love that answer. You claim to try an educate a poor rube like me. Show me the ways where my thi king and views are totally wrong in regards to how the world really works, but yet, when push comes to shove, you never have an answer. Sure, you can point to how high the gas prices are, even though Biden has brought them down, and even after selling off some of the national reserve, has filled it back up and did it at a profit, but you always fail to explain your viewpoint. It is almost like you really don't know yourself. It is like you are being fed all these catch phrases and shown pictures of Soros and Hilary so you can salivate and say your vitriol but when it comes to communicating why, you fail like Jamaican bobsled team, just not as entertaining as them.

So I really didn't think you could or would answer these si.ple questions. Guess I am too naive to think that my betters can dumb down those high-falutent complicated explanations to a simple country bumpkin like me. Come on, what was I doing. It's not like I support a known con artist(look at tru.p university settlement), or the ongoing litigation( Georgia, NY, DC, etc.) or the obvious NFT scam. Cause you and people that thi king like you are so much smarter about politics than me.

The education of poor rubes is not in my job description.

The education of poor rubes is not in my job description.
    Then you have no place to try and dictate what and when someone brings up something that you think is wrong. Educating can be a job but is reflective of one's life experience. Listening to Tuna and Scott on how to tech a mag is a master class. Why, cause they have had years of experience and have not only seen much of what can go wrong but why. The why is the bigger point. That is where someone can come to realize the circumstances of how one has gotten to a place. So if you don't agree with a liberal agenda or even disagree with what you have to say, because you choose not to answer or "educate", then you have no place to say anything beyond your opinion and opinion is just that. While I will always support someone's right to speak the credibility of what you say is worthless. So thank you for participating. Maybe you can enjoy the home version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    Sure, you can point to how high the gas prices are, even though Biden has brought them down, and even after selling off some of the national reserve, has filled it back up and did it at a profit, but you always fail to explain your viewpoint.
    You REALLY need to try and educate yourself. Its not a national reserve. Its called SPR....Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Pay attention to that first word then go read up on it. Its above my pay grade to TRY and educate a Rube same as a bumpkin.

No he didn't fill it back up for a profit.

Weekly U.S. Ending Stocks of Crude Oil in SPR

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...s=WCSSTUS1&f=W

US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 371.58M, unchanged from 371.58M last week and down from 590.78M one year ago. This is a change of 0.00% from last week and -37.10% from one year ago.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_en...roleum_reserve

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is At Its Lowest Level Since 1984
    The senior administration official conceded it will take months or even years to refill the SPR, whose stockpiles are at the lowest level in 38 years.

Why do you still post here REALLY. Oh I know cause your bored, a Troll and a contrarian

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    You REALLY need to try and educate yourself. Its not a national reserve. Its called SPR....Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Pay attention to that first word then go read up on it. Its above my pay grade to TRY and educate a Rube same as a bumpkin.

No he didn't fill it back up for a profit.

Weekly U.S. Ending Stocks of Crude Oil in SPR

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...s=WCSSTUS1&f=W

US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 371.58M, unchanged from 371.58M last week and down from 590.78M one year ago. This is a change of 0.00% from last week and -37.10% from one year ago.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_en...roleum_reserve

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is At Its Lowest Level Since 1984
    The senior administration official conceded it will take months or even years to refill the SPR, whose stockpiles are at the lowest level in 38 years.

Why do you still post here REALLY. Oh I know cause your bored, a Troll and a contrarian
    Nobody saying that the SPR was refilled and at a profit is all you need to understand about he leftist mentality on economics. Meaning, it might as well be rocket surgery for him.

It also shows that he is a talking points regurgitator. Not a soul with 2 functioning brain cells could possibly think that, with the price of crude being WAY higher then it was under Trump. But hey, we already know that.

The SPR ,,,
    Taxpayers pay to fill it up
    Gubment gives it away to oil producers ( and the ChiCom's )
    Oil producers Sell it back to us ( The Taxpayer's that paid for it to begin with )
    Then the Taxpayers pay to refill it
    That's 3 Times the Taxpayers pay for the oil/fuel in the SPR

I found some good news today.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

Under a heading "trending" there are three different articles that link egg yolk to decreasing covid infection.
    Why is that good news for me? Right now, We have 50 geese, 40 chickens and a dozen guinea hens in the backyard and fertilized Sebastopol eggs go $40 each.
    We are swimming in eggs, while poultry and food processing plants around the country burn.

(Trigger warning ~ contains Tucker Carlson)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYeOxWiVzs

This is the link you wanted

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33191178/
    I found some good news today.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

Under a heading "trending" there are three different articles that link egg yolk to decreasing covid infection.
    Why is that good news for me? Right now, We have 50 geese, 40 chickens and a dozen guinea hens in the backyard and fertilized Sebastopol eggs go $40 each.
    We are swimming in eggs, while poultry and food processing plants around the country burn.

(Trigger warning ~ contains Tucker Carlson)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYeOxWiVzs
    Don't eat eggs, they are BAD FOR YOU! The gob'mint has been telling us that for year.

Meanwhile, eggs are one of the most nutritional superfoods on the planet.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

This showed up today. I had to laugh at the resemblance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0JyAjIiEY

I'm just going to leave this here. Let it ferment a bit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIuSoAnxDNA

I'm just going to leave this here. Let it ferment a bit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIuSoAnxDNA
    This is an incredibly stupid and short-sighted thing to do. Not only will the footage show off the secret placement of security cameras but also show the locations and manner of the secret evacuation routes and rooms that are necessary to not be made public. While an argument could be made to freely release this to every news organization, in a show of freedom of information(which ironically is a very liberal Ideal and not one supposedly supported by the conservative party), it is, so far only to going to foxnews in a publicity stunt to show that McCarthy is as republican as foxnews wants and because McCarthy had also traded secrets in order to gain the speaker seat. So this is not a joyess thing but one of ignorance in the guise of power.

So I am sure that the DOJ(maybe the FBI, maybe Homeland Security, maybe all 3 or more)will issue a C&C order and redact or not turn over all footage to maintain certain aspects of government security. But this also goes to show that not only does a party have to maintain the lie, giving the footage to foxnews who it has shown not only directly lies to their audience but continues to propagandise the notion that they are a legitimate news agency but has no conscious effort to even try to govern the country.