Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone has to say it

That's it. You know it's over when Chuck Norris joins the fight.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ategory=foryou
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    That's it. You know it's over when Chuck Norris joins the fight.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ategory=foryou
    Hmmm, 2 days before the actual election. Kinda seems like it really won't matter much. It's almost like bringing a water pistol to a rain storm.

Even CNN is calling that rainstorm Democrat tears.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...09f59e2187d4a1

Even CNN is calling that rainstorm Democrat tears.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...09f59e2187d4a1
    And as much of a deathnell as that article makes it out to he, know one knows what the public has listened to, to inform them of what is going on on and how it will effect the outcome. That is the problem with messaging. You try to lay out your message and hope it sticks. Did it work or did it fail? You only know after the election happens.

Oh the message has stuck alright.

Hyperinflation, food & fuel doubling in price.

And who really thinks dementia Joe Bob is really at the ships helm ?

He cant even find his way off the stage after a spewing a nonsensical word salad.

And Obama is blaming Trump for all this from 7 years ago, the problem with that is he (Obama) was still in charge 7 years ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Oh the message has stuck alright.

Hyperinflation, food & fuel doubling in price.

And who really thinks dementia Joe Bob is really at the ships helm ?

He cant even find his way off the stage after a spewing a nonsensical word salad.

And Obama is blaming Trump for all this from 7 years ago, the problem with that is he (Obama) was still in charge 7 years ago.....

Talk about nonsense...

If dementia Joe was in charge of it, wouldn't it be worse? Nope.

Inflation is world wide, not just the US. Had we not have a global pandemic, things would have been different. But when the US and other countries grind to a halt, things stop. So in turn it takes much longer to get started again, like Lucy at the candy factory, you work 3 times as hard just to keep up.

Then you have capitalism. You know that free market enterprise where companies make profits. Well the petroleum companies saw a surplus when people didn't use gas cause jobs and work shut down. They didn't like that, so in order to again make record profits in the last quarter, they up the price. So by upping the cost to move merchandise, companies up their price, which ups the cost for the workers and at the end of it all is the petroleum companies making record profits. Last time I looked big oil controls that, not the President.

But still blame Obama. It's not like he was ever empeached or lost an election.

How anyone can defend this administration while we are slowly going down burning is beyond me. The worse has yet to come and its already the worst i've ever lived through. A black woman who is not fit for the job got the job only because she was a a black woman. Joe Biden is worse than my uncle who is in a home now lied about his own sons laptop and involvement in his drug frenzies and international business ties. Forced vaccinations that dont work and emptying of all our reserves. The election was won on the blood of others through lies and narrative pushing especially with race, so funny how all the BLM riots stopped as soon as they got what they wanted. Good luck to all of you because the next two years will be tough.

Welcome to the chat.
    I would say "good luck to all of us" because the next two years will be tough for everybody regardless of who wins.

Personally, I've avoided watching "live results" today. Apparently, both sides are and have been contesting procedures.
    I'm sure some of these most "critical" States may take some days to straighten out.

On the other hand, someone posted that Biden intended to release 1.8 million votes from the national ballot reserve.

Welcome to the chat.
    I would say "good luck to all of us" because the next two years will be tough for everybody regardless of who wins.

Personally, I've avoided watching "live results" today. Apparently, both sides are and have been contesting procedures.
    I'm sure some of these most "critical" States may take some days to straighten out.

On the other hand, someone posted that Biden intended to release 1.8 million votes from the national ballot reserve.
    yes you're right "us" is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mps18 View Post
    How anyone can defend this administration while we are slowly going down burning is beyond me. The worse has yet to come and its already the worst i've ever lived through. A black woman who is not fit for the job got the job only because she was a a black woman. Joe Biden is worse than my uncle who is in a home now lied about his own sons laptop and involvement in his drug frenzies and international business ties. Forced vaccinations that dont work and emptying of all our reserves. The election was won on the blood of others through lies and narrative pushing especially with race, so funny how all the BLM riots stopped as soon as they got what they wanted. Good luck to all of you because the next two years will be tough.
    You are absolutely correct. How can a woman have any sort of credentials at all in the government, nevertheless the workplace.

So let's look at what it takes to become vice president. Well, these are hard to find and are tough. They have to be a natural born US citizen, lived in the US for 14 years. It seems that there is less required to become vice president than president. I will assume that since the vice president was once the prize for the looser of the election, that the participant must also be 35 years old.

So yea, you are absolutely correct that a woman, who was born here, who was a US senator, is totally not qualified to be a vice president.

Thank you so much for joining the conversation. You are bringing so much to this, I don't even know where to begin.

Nothing that you said makes someone fit for the job or duty to be a Vice President you just stated the minimum qualifications congratulations she met the minimum. She is not competent and if you are too blind to see that is on you. Id rather not even speak with you, you can remain a nobody with no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mps18 View Post
    Nothing that you said makes someone fit for the job or duty to be a Vice President you just stated the minimum qualifications congratulations she met the minimum. She is not competent and if you are too blind to see that is on you. Id rather not even speak with you, you can remain a nobody with no sense.
    Lol, so what are the qualifications that she lacks? I mean trump met those qualifications and somehow he couldn't do the job in any capacity and barely met those of just showing up. I mean, he was such a great judge of character that he went through how many chief of staff, communications directors and personnel, how many cabinet members or even advisors on national security and such? But that is trump and his foibles. So tell us all how she is not competent? What is it that makes us all blind to the notion that she is not fit for the job.

Now historically, until Hubert Humphrey, the vice president didn't historically do much. Until the Carter admin, the vide president didn't even have an office in the White house. It is even noted that when FDR died and Truman took over, he did not even know about the Manhattan project and the atomic bomb tests/programs. Likewise the position when first created was for the looser of the election, which is why many of the first vice presidents after Washington went on to become presidents themselves. Likewise in the 19th century, many presidents chose opposition party members to serve as vice president to give the notion of a untied government, but yet the VP didn't have any real job till the Bicentennial of the founding. So the bar for the job is rather low in most regards.

But if you can state a rational and coherent argument as to why she is unfit for office, tell us all. But a misogynistic, uneducated, opinion just makes you look more the fool than most here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Lol, so what are the qualifications that she lacks?
    The ability to say anything coherent.

Whenever she speaks its a garbled nonsensical word salad with no meaning.

But wait, they were looking for someone for that job that wouldnt look smarter than Joe Bob the diaper king....

They actually did find her.

So there is that......

Sorry I've been such a ghost, been busy getting ready for our first small one! Biden's entire cabinet is a joke and shows exactly what happens when you play the identity politics game.Name:  Screenshot_20221114-071718.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  49.4 KB
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

They have cracked the code, how to cheat in wide open daylight for all to see.

There will never be another fair election in the US.

Biden's banana republic......

Very sad to see what this once great country has come to now.

Personally I have lost faith in the system. I will continue to participate but I feel it will be futile. Too many people look for free stuff which is never free. It costs the hard working people of this country plenty. In that the democrats basically buy votes with OUR (the country as a whole) money.

Maddening.

I still believe in
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Personally I have lost faith in the system.
    Is it that what you see is support of a man/party that wants to destroy democracy or is that you do not see how millions of Americans are preventing this from happening? So sorry that the system was set up to thwart a totalitarian regime from taking over.

I will continue to participate but I feel it will be futile.
    So you give up, say it is lost but yet still participate. Make up your mind..

Too many people look for free stuff which is never free.
    Oh yes, like clean water, clean air land that our houses are on that isn't toxic. Let us forget that other cou tries that are not in the 3rd world can provide these things, but you would be damned to have them here.

It costs the hard working people of this country plenty. In that the democrats basically buy votes with OUR (the country as a whole) money.
    Yes, because no politician ever has promised a thing to get elected. Oh no, no one has ever done that in the history of elections it has only happened here and now in the 21st century in the US. Because I will truly support and elect those people who want to make sure that tax frauds go free, that corporations not only do not pay anything but get cutbacks because they need to make records profits each and every quarter. No, it makes no sense that all the lobbyists give money to those politicians to vote how and why they(the lobbyists) want. No, it can never happen here...

I still believe in
    No you don't. You think that just because you backed a man/party that is wanted to bring down everything representative of what that flag means. It is kinda hard to believe in the constitution when the party leader talks of removing that very document.

Now the retard in chief want to ban all vessels from florida to maine from going over 10 knots speed. What a bunch of morons we have running this administration. C'mon Nobody...lets hear your retort on this one. Save the whales
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

F U C K you Doug

So tired of your bull S H I T

ignoring now.....

Mods do what you got to do...

F U C K you Doug

So tired of your bull S H I T

ignoring now.....

Mods do what you got to do...

I love this. Supposedly, so smart, Supposedly so informed to what and how the world works yet, as soon as someone comes around and doesn't buy into what you are selling, you get so flustered that you just throw up your hands and toss out insults.

An informed person would back up what they believe in with facts and hard data that could not be refuted. But not here. If your position, or your party's policy was so sound that a neophyte like myself couldn't blow holes in it in such a way that you, a man of experience cannot pose any sort of argument to support what you spout and all you have to do is insult me. Yes, please give me more.

And why even think that Tuna or Beemer will do anything to you. They have already shown their biases. If they don't, then they are telling the entire forum, whoever is left that it is, do as I say and not as I do. You are not that niave to think that you will face any repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Now the retard in chief want to ban all vessels from florida to maine from going over 10 knots speed. What a bunch of morons we have running this administration. C'mon Nobody...lets hear your retort on this one. Save the whales
    Where did you hear about this? Where are you getting your info about this? I haven't heard anything about it.

Where did you hear about this? Where are you getting your info about this? I haven't heard anything about it.
    Of course you havent heard about it. They dont talk about anything negative this administration does on CNN, ABC, NBC, MSDNC or the other marxist media outlets. Get out of your basement and watch the most watched news channel on the planet and you might learn something.

Ok, using a bit of google-fu, I found the article.

1. This was reported on or released by the White House, months ago. Any reason why you are mentioning it now?
    2. The area is limited to Massachusetts, not Maine. Guessing the last time you were in school, Maine wasn't separated from Massachusetts yet.
    3. There already is a limit on speeds for vessels, it is only extending them down to over 35'. Any vessels over 65' already have this restriction in place.
    4. This is also to help save people's lives on boat strikes, in addition to trying to prevent needless deaths of the Right Whale.
    5. From what I understand this is proposed and not mandatory yet. A law is proposed, it gets worked on, adjusted and changed, voted on by congress then adjusted again, changed(if need be), voted on by the Senate, then comes to the desk of POTUS and then only then, signed into law. It would have a long time to get there.
    6. Through the NOAA and the people effected directly, they can then petition with new information, like how this law is more pointed at vessels with a 30' draft to be effected by, which no sport boat I am aware of has that much draft. So, it could very well be a narrowaw towards certain boats and not just anything 35' or longer.

So take your panties off and untwist them.

Most of this information was taken from the source article that foxnews used ,but somehow went into more depth other than their normal doomscoll headlines and hate speech.

edit
    Of course you havent heard about it.
    Maybe it doesn't effect me, is why I didn't hear about it.

They dont talk about anything negative this administration does on CNN, ABC, NBC, MSDNC or the other marxist media outlets.
    Since you don't watch or read any of those sources, how would you know what they do or do not talk about? And being Marxists would mean that the people would have control of the business, and not the business owners. The people would be reporting on what effects the people, not whatever the bosses say to do.

Get out of your basement and watch the most watched news channel on the planet and you might learn something.
    Popularity does not equal informative or even nonboased news. Once again, foxnews counts all subscriptions not people who are reportably actually watching it. So when you buy a TV viewing package, you are "subscribed" to foxnews, so they count all those people not the ones actually watching it. It os called how to lie with statistics. In other words, it is making all you foxnews addicts feel good about the tripe they feed you cause you need to be told on what and how to think.
    Last edited by Nobody; 12-17-2022 at 08:28 AM.

And why even think that Tuna or Beemer will do anything to you. You are not that niave to think that you will face any repercussions.
    Ok Mr Troll. what ever you say. You still don't and never will get it. I am sure he wont be whining about being banned like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Ok Mr Troll. what ever you say. You still don't and never will get it. I am sure he wont be whining about being banned like you.
    Congrats, ya did your job as per the rules. Where should I send you your e-cookie?

I love that Doug comes on threads, tries to be a bully then gets laughed off the thread and whines. About what I expect from somebody with cheese for a blood type and 5 booster shots

Quote Originally Posted by pimped mag 01 View Post
    I love that Doug comes on threads, tries to be a bully then gets laughed off the thread and whines. About what I expect from somebody with cheese for a blood type and 5 booster shots
    Are signatures still a thing here? I think this is going in mine

So. Where are we?
    Are all the results in by now some six weeks later, or is there still conflict in Az?

Last tallies I've seen give the House 221 Republican over 214 Democrat.
    The Senate is 49 Republican, 47 Democrat and 3 Independent. Because the independents caucus with the Dems, they somehow maintain a majority status.

Is it that what you see is support of a man/party that wants to destroy democracy or is that you do not see how millions of Americans are preventing this from happening? So sorry that the system was set up to thwart a totalitarian regime from taking over.
    Let me reply with another quote:

A constitutional republic, not a democracy.
    The ideal of a democracy is universal equality, the ideal of a constitutional republic is individual liberty.
    A democracy always degenerates into a dictatorship which promises government guaranteed equality and security, but it delivers nothing but poverty and serfdom for the people it robs and rules.
    America was founded as a constitutional republic to safeguard the liberties of the people against the tyranny of democracy, or a one man dictatorship.
    In this century great strides have been made toward the goal of subverting our republic into a democracy. The foremost tactic of the subverters is subversion of language. By calling America a democracy until people thoughtlessly accepts and use the term. The totalitarians have obscured the real meaning of our principles of government.
    That was by former FBI agent Dan Smoot back in (I think) 1953 during the Joe McCarthy hearings.

Intelligent people know this. Have known it, not just 70 years ago from the quote, not when the founding fathers crafted the constitution to avoid it, all the way back to ancient Greece when Plato published his dialogues. Probably prior to that, so you're talking a couple thousand years.

But if somebody wants to support mob rule and some supposed "equality", I'd love to see it. But reality always gets in the way, doesn't it?

But reality always gets in the way, doesn't it?
    Reality never gets in his way.

If he can imagine it, he is convinced it must be true.

Nobody has a better imagination than somebody.......