Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
Wow. Pretty quick reply there, given your usual schedule. Are you stalking me? Hiding under the bridge waiting for me to post?
Oh, so I can only post at certain times? You are aware of a thing called, days off from work.

I'll admit to checking in here several times a day, but I bring up new opinions. Not just make reply.
In 21 years on this forum, I have made plenty of new posts. I don't really need to ask much nor do I need to post according to you.

We're in the same boat. Don't know the future, can't change the past. We have our assigned roles.
Keep with those class rules. Never break out of it. We are not in the same boat. You want the world to go back to what it was, to conserve the past. Not me....

Not my job. Wouldn't want him out right now anyway
Yes, wait till he gets reelected. A much better plan.

N.Y. vs Trump? Eight years it was known before bringing it up?
You do realize that, by law, no sitting president can have a lawsuit brought against him. It is kinda why Trump announced his bid for presidency, and to delay any and every lawsuit against him, to wait out the limitations statute to make the lawsuits go away.

Promises, or spending? Like waiting years for $7.5 Billion dollars worth of EV chargers and only seeing seven total? That's a billion+ for each one.
I blame capitalism. Too many people want their buck, too many people need to be bought and paid off to make it happen.