Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: So...How's it going?

CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Quick like a bunny. Go find a lawyer with all of this evidence and get the corrupted president out of office...

Except that if there was ever, anything that was worth a tinkers cuss, all the GOP on the hill would have found it in the nearly 2 year impeachment inquiry and used it.

So do these pipe dreams and "if only", finds keep you warm inside? Personally, I would be more worried on how these people keep making promises that they cannot keep, yet you keep waiting on your knees for more.

Wow. Pretty quick reply there, given your usual schedule. Are you stalking me? Hiding under the bridge waiting for me to post?
    I'll admit to checking in here several times a day, but I bring up new opinions. Not just make reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Quick like a bunny. Go find a lawyer with all of this evidence and get the corrupted president out of office...
    Not my job. Wouldn't want him out right now anyway.
    Except that if there was ever, anything that was worth a tinkers cuss, all the GOP on the hill would have found it in the nearly 2 year impeachment inquiry and used it.
    N.Y. vs Trump? Eight years it was known before bringing it up?
    So do these pipe dreams and "if only", finds keep you warm inside? Personally, I would be more worried on how these people keep making promises that they cannot keep, yet you keep waiting on your knees for more.
    Promises, or spending? Like waiting years for $7.5 Billion dollars worth of EV chargers and only seeing seven total? That's a billion+ for each one.
    We're in the same boat. Don't know the future, can't change the past. We have our assigned roles.

Wow. Pretty quick reply there, given your usual schedule. Are you stalking me? Hiding under the bridge waiting for me to post?
    Oh, so I can only post at certain times? You are aware of a thing called, days off from work.

I'll admit to checking in here several times a day, but I bring up new opinions. Not just make reply.
    In 21 years on this forum, I have made plenty of new posts. I don't really need to ask much nor do I need to post according to you.

We're in the same boat. Don't know the future, can't change the past. We have our assigned roles.
    Keep with those class rules. Never break out of it. We are not in the same boat. You want the world to go back to what it was, to conserve the past. Not me....

Not my job. Wouldn't want him out right now anyway
    Yes, wait till he gets reelected. A much better plan.

N.Y. vs Trump? Eight years it was known before bringing it up?
    You do realize that, by law, no sitting president can have a lawsuit brought against him. It is kinda why Trump announced his bid for presidency, and to delay any and every lawsuit against him, to wait out the limitations statute to make the lawsuits go away.

Promises, or spending? Like waiting years for $7.5 Billion dollars worth of EV chargers and only seeing seven total? That's a billion+ for each one.
    I blame capitalism. Too many people want their buck, too many people need to be bought and paid off to make it happen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...a2c7beef&ei=19
    (Bloomberg)
    Normally, one sells off excess. Liquidating your reserve indicates a problem. Especially if it's a reserve you cannot/will not replace yet know you may need.
    I realize it's a drop in the bucket, even the article states the North East corridor alone consumes three times that every day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...eddba2b7&ei=31
    (New York Post)
    Same thing, but more.
    It's difficult to understand the rationale. If it's an "Emergency Reserve" being sold off, where's the emergency? Aside from Biden's poll numbers, that is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...a2c7beef&ei=19
    (Bloomberg)
    Normally, one sells off excess. Liquidating your reserve indicates a problem. Especially if it's a reserve you cannot/will not replace yet know you may need.
    I realize it's a drop in the bucket, even the article states the North East corridor alone consumes three times that every day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...eddba2b7&ei=31
    (New York Post)
    Same thing, but more.
    It's difficult to understand the rationale. If it's an "Emergency Reserve" being sold off, where's the emergency? Aside from Biden's poll numbers, that is.
    So, using the reserve, strategically to keep the gas prices down a bad thing? Oh wait, doing something for the people might be constued as election interference. I see it as either a rotation of the reserve, as the gasoline had been sitting there for 2 years and it don't last forever, or maybe since it is coming into the summer travel season that the government is trying to control gas pricing so as to not effect the people as much.

Honestly, this was all on Hunter's laptop and had you looked at the documents instead of the pics of his hog and drugs, you would have known that.

So, using the reserve, strategically to keep the gas prices down a bad thing? Oh wait, doing something for the people might be constued as election interference. I see it as either a rotation of the reserve, as the gasoline had been sitting there for 2 years and it don't last forever, or maybe since it is coming into the summer travel season that the government is trying to control gas pricing so as to not effect the people as much.

Honestly, this was all on Hunter's laptop and had you looked at the documents instead of the pics of his hog and drugs, you would have known that.
    Yet the left says over and over the POTUS can't affect fuel costs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,

The POTUS doesn't effect the gas prices. The government can anticipate the market and plan accordingly and hope that can have an effect, but no one knows. Look at covid. Trump had thought, had told the country that it was nothing to worry about, but 1 million deaths+ and a push to get a vaccine going. It is all about mitigation. Nothing to high and nothing to low.

Gas prices = covid. Hadn't heard that one before. Nor did I ever hear that Hunter Bidens laptop "had it all there" years before it actually happened.
    How about this one;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATEmtze9HQ

Anticipating a very strong hurricane season is probably a good reason to hang onto a reserve dedicated to hurricane sandy.

Gas prices = covid. Hadn't heard that one before. Nor did I ever hear that Hunter Bidens laptop "had it all there" years before it actually happened.
    How about this one;

Anticipating a very strong hurricane season is probably a good reason to hang onto a reserve dedicated to hurricane sandy.
    I find it funny that you are worried about the gas reserves and the prices when, to me, the more pressing issue is that there is an uptick in the numbers of hurricanes. While having those gas reserves can help, when major catastrophes are happening more and more, causing ever increasing damage, it doesn't matter what the gas prices are.

Well, I made up the point of the laptop because it is funny and used to be the crux of everything the GOP was blaming the Biden Administration on. You might want to look up the word sarcasm

How about this one;

Just awful.

I find it funny that you are worried about the gas reserves and the prices when, to me, the more pressing issue is that there is an uptick in the numbers of hurricanes. While having those gas reserves can help, when major catastrophes are happening more and more, causing ever increasing damage, it doesn't matter what the gas prices are.

Well, I made up the point of the laptop because it is funny and used to be the crux of everything the GOP was blaming the Biden Administration on. You might want to look up the word sarcasm
    But if you scream at the sky and throw money at it you can change the earths climate all by your self...they we wont have so many extreme weather events right?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    But if you scream at the sky and throw money at it you can change the earths climate all by your self...they we wont have so many extreme weather events right?
    Y'know, reading the Biden/Harris playbook can strain your eyes.
    It's not so much throwing money as it is giving it wings and watching it fly off away over the horizon and across the sea to ensure folks in Africa have internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    You aren't making any sense.

Throwing money at it won't do a thing but putting money into the better programs and changes will.
    One person can't do a thing, not when there are millions ignoring the problems. It is all about how everyone needs to not only accept the new way on how to do things. But understand that we all have to make changes.
    The sad thing is, the changes we do today may not have any effect in the future, when you are dead & buried, i.e. the near future

But making stupid statements like Jym there, only makes me laugh.

Well then. I've accomplished part of my meaning. I intended to bring a bit of humor to what is a real issue;
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...d=BingNewsSerp

But maybe sending our tax dollars to another continent to put up cell towers will help solve the "climate crises".

Well then. I've accomplished part of my meaning. I intended to bring a bit of humor to what is a real issue;
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...d=BingNewsSerp

But maybe sending our tax dollars to another continent to put up cell towers will help solve the "climate crises".
    You do realize that we are laughing at you not with you.

Anyway, nowhere did that article Stat that the US is pledging any sort of money to Kenya and/or any other African country. Yet, aid can be had in many different forms. Especially since the 2nd rush to Africa is going to happ3n this centu4y, as it has been found that Africa(and not just Wakanda) has vast natural resources that the world, i.e. 1st world nations, want to use or exploit. So just as China has its bridge and roads initiative, countries like the US is wanting to go soft control, as I personally hope that our government has learned the failed lessons from the 50s through the 70s of nation building. And most importantly, the global market is all on the internet. From communications to banking, to education or just accessibility to information, it is all done via the net.

Call it "Hearts and Minds 2.0".

You have that wrong. Its not we its just you.

But WE, ARE laughing with him and at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    You have that wrong. Its not we its just you.

But WE, ARE laughing with him and at you.
    Just like when you left your email in front of Paul when he warned you that he would flash it. Right back at you Gary

Anyway, nowhere did that article Stat that the US is pledging any sort of money to Kenya and/or any other African country. Yet, aid can be had in many different forms. Especially since the 2nd rush to Africa is going to happ3n this centu4y, as it has been found that Africa(and not just Wakanda) has vast natural resources that the world, i.e. 1st world nations, want to use or exploit. So just as China has its bridge and roads initiative, countries like the US is wanting to go soft control, as I personally hope that our government has learned the failed lessons from the 50s through the 70s of nation building. And most importantly, the global market is all on the internet. From communications to banking, to education or just accessibility to information, it is all done via the net.

Call it "Hearts and Minds 2.0".
    "Wakanda" ~ You made a funny!

Ah, excuse me
    Oh, will you excuse me
    I'm just trying to find the bridge
    Has anybody seen the bridge?
    Please
    (Have you seen the bridge?)
    I ain't seen the bridge
    (Where's that confounded bridge?)