Hi All,

I hope this doesn't count as necroposting as there are no current threads in this section, but this seemed like the best place to pose this question. I used to frequent CPX for the Living Legends games, it was basically my go-to and only scenario/big game of the year. I'm local to the area and the trek to Hells Survivors just isn't in the cards given the logistics for me. I'd like to get involved with more local large format scenario games and I was wondering what recommendations everyone had? I was thinking of Supergame at Sherwood coming up this June but I'm open to suggestions.

Specifically I'd like to know about the player experience, what the staging/camping situation is like, potential for night play, use of first strike, and basically anything else that would make it a worthwhile event. I camp (glamp) and have lots of stuff that follows me to these events. I generally rock a mag or other mech, and I would like to try out mag-fed first strike play sometime. Also not opposed to hanging out with fellow Automag enthusiasts...I haven't done that since Living Legends 7 (the one where it rained and was cold for 3 days and the CPX septic system overflowed...you don't forget a thing like that).

Thanks!