Thread: Shatnerball Carpooling

Shatnerball Carpooling

Shatnerball is rigt around the corner. I know a lot of people are flying in and staying at the red-roof inn. i am offering my services to carpool any outof towners that might still need a lift. i have a pick up truck so i don't know if it will be possible to cram more than three people inside. PM me if you are interested , i will be going up to cpx wed - sat at least. sunday depends on the ccp trip being planned

I've got a 4 door pick up with room for two more people. Equipment can be transported in the bed and anything valuable moved to the cab at the field and locked up. I'll also bring a spare key so I don't have to be present to unlock it.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

I live in Joliet and have pickup that can be used too. I can bring an extra remote for the alarm if needed. I am also going to bring my pelican case as a lock box for my guns and valuables. If necessary I can store a few peoples items and trust them with the combo to the lock (if I can remember it).

Darren
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

Okay as it turns out I'm going solo to Shatnerball, I live in Aurora Illinois, about 30-45 mins from the field, if anyone wants to meet somewhere I'll be more then happy to car-pool (Grand Prix 2door, not sure how much room) or if someone wants to offer a ride send me a PM and we can arrange something. I plan on bringing a duffle bag, my RTPro, mask, various harness(es) and my laptop/digicam. I want to leave the laptop in teh car if possible and just upload pics to it when the camera gets full.

I can meet people at the Red roof (Is that the one off of 80 that you can see on teh left as you drive towards the park?)
    My Trader Feedback
    It was the only tournament I've been to where they have more cases of beer than paint. - gimp

Ill be flying in, but have a mid sized rental car if anyone needs a ride. Ill be staying at the red roof inn, thursday - monday.

AGD Pride Emag With 4.0 For Sale Here
    03 Vision Shocker #00014 BLUE
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog" by RevBrown

I've got an Avalanche with some extra room... Staying at the redroof as well... If someone needs a ride... PM me.

J_