Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hyperframe FAQ

Hey, you're still here too! Actually, I don't hang out here any more. I do get the occasional email with the reply to an OLD thread. I check those.

Things are going well, looking forward to retirement in about 5 years or so.

Whatcha up to these days?

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Quote Originally Posted by hitech View Post
    Hey, you're still here too! Actually, I don't hang out here any more. I do get the occasional email with the reply to an OLD thread. I check those.

Things are going well, looking forward to retirement in about 5 years or so.

Whatcha up to these days?
    It's great to see you around, this place is mostly crickets around here these days.
    Well I never stopped making Automag parts. I went to CNC around 2009, I'm currently designing/manufacturing/building full blown custom Automags, pneumatics (ie Pneu-Mag) bodies, LcX valves, etc, etc. Mostly customer builds where they pick from my parts lists and they choose anodizing. Most of the builds can be found in the main forum if you want to sneak a peek.

Cool. Have you ever considered making a magfed automag? I'd love to have one of those.

I have, but with my current investments in my own parts platform it just doesn't make sense to develop that. A magfed setup would be 100% doable but were still a niche market and I would be stepping on my own toes in a already small market.

I get it, but I had to ask.

It's all good, no harm no foul.