Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Untermag Revolution Creed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    just like to say i think a symbol should be chosen and turned into a sticker or patch for all ao members chuff chuff

although this all sounds freakish and wierd, im in. Chuff Chuff

"Thats 95 inches of PURE FRICKING DEATH!"

was in hell was contemplating next tattoo as sig but there are a lot of people that want in to just be in the revolutoin that tom describes isnt a major following you dont have to voice to be in you just have to be the person that helps people doesnt believe in hype just facts... and for anyone who wonders what chuff chuff is pick up a lvl 10.. info should be shared not hid that was the point.

Count me in, higher knowledge, or knowledge in general is what I'm after. And a comment to anyone who doesn't like the symbol because it's "satonic" its not, an upside down Pentegram is used to symbolize satanism, not a right side up pentagram which is a protection seal to those who follow that path. Anyhow, thats my 2 cents. Liva La Resistance!

-Rabbit/ The Unforgiven
    Mango= Hero

Moods mango creates:

hey i have been a member before i new i was! Ok well other than that i need to get that image of the red star and DUR logo. I'd love to see that as a patch or sticker though, nothing big or fancy just to let other DUR members know that we are out there. It would be great to show up to a game of paintball and run into a guy wearing the DUR patch and you wearing one too. i like to know who is playin with me, like AOers on the field.

So my question is can we get badges or atleast the image so i can get a badge made. I like having something that is only known by people in the know.

D.U.R.

Quote Originally Posted by minimagjim
    So my question is can we get badges or atleast the image so i can get a badge made. I like having something that is only known by people in the know.
    The master is still on my site here:

http://www.bininger.com/paintball/revolution.jpg

It's 7 x 9 @ 300dpi (about 1.5Mb).

Question

yea unter in deutsch means under... maybe it should be uber (over/superior) like die uber-mag revolution

Exclamation True, but you missed the point

Quote Originally Posted by conk_kool_a1d
    yea unter in deutsch means under... maybe it should be uber (over/superior) like die uber-mag revolution
    Yes Boys and Girls of all ages, UNTER means "UNDER" as in UNTERSEABOAT (Submarine or "U-Boat") or as pertaining to the Creed:
    Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    We are the few and the underdogs. We do not need notoriety. We seek to gain knowledge and fight against mental repression...
    Note the use of "UNDERDOGS", we are considered by the uneducated as just that, hence

UNTERMAG is very appropriate.

CHUFF, CHUFF

I now return the Soapbox to it's storage position under my keyboard.

Sign me up, i'm all for educating others, even though some of them won't accept facts. Also, i've loved mags for a long time, and i know german so i actually got the name (even though it's not hard to figure out). Also, for those who said this should be an exclusive thing, i believe you are missing a vital detail about the creed. "The points on the red star represent all of the players that do not understand our creed. The points flow into the stars center showing that all are welcome to work with us in seeking to understand the truth. The red color represents that we are active in our communications with others both inside and outside the Revolution." Basically it says to be accepting, and to accept all. Also, this isn't a cult, it's a movement.

I am all for it....

“chuff chuff”

Still chuffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW
    Still chuffing.
    Really? Buy a Halo! Solved it for me! Lol.

We really are a cult, aren't we?

Chuff, chuff!
    Autocockers are the greatest markers ever made.
    ~The greatest BACKUP markers to AUTOMAGS!!

Only temporary, get'n a new sig soon.

cult

souds like a cult to me. lol