Hi. I wasn’t sure where else to put this.

So I decided I’m going to buy bank tanks and fill stations and a compressor to fill them. I play with friends on private property (not at a field) and the pro shop to get fills is an hour away each way. It’s also just too pricey.

Now I know there’s a lot of info on this topic in general but my question is can anyone recommend a specific air compressor that can fill 4500 psi (or more as long as it has auto stop). And has the ability to fill a tank as small as say 80-98 ci (so about 1-1.5 liters) but also the ability to fill a tank as large as 15-20 liters. At least able to fill 9-12 liter bank tanks. All the air compressors I keep finding, whether $200 or $2,000, seem to only be capable of filling up to 1 liter or so, give or take. Even the “high pressure” or “high capacity” ones.

Below is the link to one particular one I found on Amazon that looked good to me and has a good price but again it seems like it only fills up to 1 liter or so max. Unless I’m seeing it wrong. Can someone with more knowledge let me know if that one would work by chance?

https://a.co/d/gXV80Ap

Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk