Thread: **Any Updates on Flatline Reg Seats??????

**Any Updates on Flatline Reg Seats??????

are there any new updates ont the flatline reg seats? i have found a good deal on a 4500, but the reg seat is dead. and i dont want to buy it, and have it remain a paper weight for several months. so anyone nkow anything about when theyre coming in? i know someone said there were like 2 week sleft but anything new?

i guess its just wait and see time

My Feedback
    Not Wearing Pants Since 1999
    President of The Anti-Pants Party
    Join The Anti-Pants Party

I know that there is a batch being made in europe right now that will be shipped stateside soon...however....as you know those infamous 'two weeks' at AGD can take quite a while even if they said 'two weeks' today

heh, thgats why im debating whether or not to grab the 68 45 flatline thats for sale

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    Dayspring and I have been waiting since VERY EARLY this YEAR to get the ones that we already PAID for. I haven't heard a thing so I don't know. I have started looking at other tanks for my guns in the mean time. This IS crap. I get shown some reg. seats at IAO and told for the past few months that they are getting built, but nothing. Oh well....
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

I gave AGD six brand new red 4.5K reg. seats to build tanks with. Last I heard, Dave Zupan had them........

The new seats supposedly have come in, but obviously no official announcement has been made.

Well, unofficially, Kayle hooked Mel(PBX) up with a reg seat at Shatnerball due to some shootdown issues. He used it all day today with great results. So in a tourney test, it seems like the new reg seats are working.

Now we just have to wait on AGD to build them.

And yes. I've been waiting since Feb for my 88/4500

the thing is all i need is some reg seats. are they even gonna sell em?