Thread: mag automatically fires when gassed up

mag automatically fires when gassed up

well like the title says, when i screw in nitro tank, it fires automatically. I lent the mag to a friend and got it back like this. It has a RT valve, so i took that out, and put the classic back in without lvl 10, same thing. I took out Sear then gassed it up and same thing. is it possible both my valves are messed up?

www.Intimidatorowners.com
    Black and Red Alias

You're supposed to hold the trigger when you gas up. This will keep the gun from firing.

It sounds like it likes to bounce; perhaps turning down the input will solve the problem?
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

would it fire without the sear in though? its a fixed output tank. Crossfire HP, so whatever they come set as. unless you are talkin about velocity.

i use a shadow rail, what sear is suppost be used with that?
    EDIT: There is also alot of play between sear pin and sear itself.
    Last edited by $tevo; 11-01-2006 at 07:43 PM.

Uh, you took out your sear?

IIRC, the type of sear is decided by the type of valve; or more properly, by the type of on/off.

I would check the sear for any damage. If you air up before adding paint, like to cycle oil, this shouldn't be much of a problem. Should it?

Mine fires once when I air it up. This happens w/ the ULT and not w/ the RT on/off in my Xvalve.
    It's really not that big of a deal. Try holding the trigger as suggested.

The type of sear depends on what type of rail you have. The shadow rail is an RT type rail so you should be using the RT sear.

Quote Originally Posted by nevtangle
    Mine fires once when I air it up. This happens w/ the ULT and not w/ the RT on/off in my Xvalve.
    It's really not that big of a deal. Try holding the trigger as suggested.

The type of sear depends on what type of rail you have. The shadow rail is an RT type rail so you should be using the RT sear.

My ULT on my x-valve was doing this after i just installed it... The solution i found was to literally soak the ULT with some Oil... and no more gas up auto firing....

It is no where near normal to have it auto fire a shot......

ok, i believe i am using the RT sear, the AM/MM sear and RT sear look alike, correct? and i do not have ULT., but ill try it again

and when i air it up, it doesnt just fire one shot. It sounds likes its doing 50bps.

Yes the sears look very simillar

here is the RT

here is the AM/MM