Thread: "my ion is better than you mag"... "it is huh.."

"my ion is better than you mag"... "it is huh.."

so i sent this to my friend who told me his ion would out shoot my mag any day of the week...
    u thought you guys might like it.
    x valve with a scuba tanks at 1800 psi output

it didnt go so well with paint. i needed to turn the gun down and hookk up the warp to it but i didnt have time.

Not to be a jerk but ... that's not particularly fast. At least as far as e-penis fast goes. You are unlikely to impress an ion owner with that.

They are too used to watching videos like this:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...42521362901264

E-penis Yeah that wasnt very fast. My ion could out shoot that well atleast the with paint part. That wasnt extreme drop off at the end I was kneeling and I slipped a bit

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Quote Originally Posted by drg
    Not to be a jerk but ... that's not particularly fast. At least as far as e-penis fast goes. You are unlikely to impress an ion owner with that.

They are too used to watching videos like this:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...42521362901264

Now THAT was rollin.....

Yeah with the embarrassing "fast" ion videos I've seen out there, that one actually impressed me a lot.

we built an ion at lucky paintball (when I was working there) that hit 32.25 bps over a pact timer. love them or hate them, that style of firing is one of the better ones.

I didn't think spool valve markers could cycle that fast?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman705
    I didn't think that loaders other than the q could feed consistently that fast?

Quote Originally Posted by KCs-RTule
    Note i said OTHER than the q-loader, because i was assuming they didn't have one. I would believe that they got it to cycle that fast though, although not full cycles, but hey i could be wrong maybe it did sling paint that fast.

He can take his Ion onto the field and shoot actual balls and not just lots of chop spray. Don't think you wanna be lugging around that scuba tank.

And this thread's point is what? Your mag can outshoot an ion while hooked up to a scuba tank being fed 1200psi?

First off, that's a retarded comparison.

Secondly, who gives a crap what can shoot 30bps. No one can pull anywhere near that fast in semi, and it's illegal to shoot over 13.33 now in PSP.

Enjoy trying to let a field allow you to play while lugging around your scuba tank with a marker bouncing absurdly.

Indignant Guest
    as soon as you step off your porch your friend is right. his gun outshoots yours, assuming he has done something to it and you aren't jacking a ridiculous amount of air into it...

well you dont need a scuba tank to get that psi, i did it that way because it is what i had.

i have no idea that he has done to his ion, he just thinks if its not eletro its not good.

and like i said before, i need a new loader if i wanted to shoot that fast.

pointless mag video..while my ion is just as fast I don't think its as fast as the first ion vid. And I don't need a scuba with 1200+ psi either. A low input HPA tank(450) does a fine job. And since you're bouncing like crazy, than its ok if I just lower my debounce to the lowest setting and set it up for max ramp. As stated earlier, showing off how fast your gun can shoot is pointless, practically every decent gun is capable of it now. That awe factor is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny72888
    well you dont need a scuba tank to get that psi, i did it that way because it is what i had.
    -but you still need to increase the psi pass 1000. So unless you have an adjustable, that ain't going to happen.
    My trader feedback
    My trader feedback 2
    My trader feedback 3
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Chaos_Theory! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by garbageman705
    It all depends on the type of spool valve design used in the gun. Believe it or not some spool valves are actually pretty dang fast. If i had a qloader im sure my Droid would be around 30bps.

you need to shoot how many BPS to miss me????

My level 7 Classic Mag can't shoot that fast.

But its a Mag...
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

Quote Originally Posted by BigTrucker
    you need to shoot how many BPS to miss me????