Thread: Presidents Weekend Sale- 3 for $2 macro $1.50 microfiber $3 swabs and more Ends 2/17

Presidents Weekend Sale- 3 for $2 macro $1.50 microfiber $3 swabs and more Ends 2/17

I ship every day this week sale ends this upcoming Tuesday

For a faster checkout visit my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com You must post in this thread if you want feedback, if you've visited the www.macrolineguy.com I need your paypal trans id to leave feedback. Because of the high volume of sales and the drop dead lowest prices I can't sub products or offer anything other than the stated deal on this listing and on the first page of www.macrolineguy.com. In my regular pricing- you can have it your way, in this sale- its a great price but its the product that is represented no changes/special requests are available.

Its the first time this season I've offered a blow out sale for a very limited run. This sale runs for a few more days- if you need product in time for PSP, I'm shipping each and every day, please use Priority mail for an extra 2.50 to ensure 2-3 day shipping. International orders welcome.

These are my best prices- please post in the thread, the majority of the answers you can find in the first posts.

All macroline on sale-
    3 for 2 dollars.

You will not find a higher quality product anywhere on pbnation. All of my high quality air whips now on sale- available in black, clear, red, blue, yellow, green

This is 3 pieces in the same color

Any 90 Degree Swivel Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, White, Pink, Olive, Candy Green, Purple, Copper, includes one free foot of macroline
    7 dollars.

Any Straight Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, White, Pink, Olive, Candy Green, Purple, Copper, includes one free foot of macroline
    7 dollars.

Teflon Tape
    2 rolls for a dollar

Electrical Tape
    2 for a dollar

Premium Microfiber
    1 for 1.50

Triflow
    5 dollars for a 2 ounce bottle

Oring Picks
    1 dollar

Hex Key Set
    3 dollars

Hopper Screwdriver
    5 for 1 dollar for the green screwdriver or our premium screwdriver 2 for a dollar

All screw kits including Ego, Timmy, NXT Shocker, Marq, Proto, DM, Excal, Viking, Freestyle, etc
    $7.00 per kit

Premium Swab
    $3.00 per swab

Duracell 9V
    $2.00 per battery

Shipping
    $3.00 for First Class, 5.50 for priority, 10.00 for Canada and Europe

I think that i am reading this correctly, One gets three (3) macroline 90 degree fittings and hose for $7?

no, 3 feet of macroline hose for $2.00 and any straight or swivel fitting for $7

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyhorse
    You will not find a higher quality product anywhere on pbnation. All of my high quality air whips now on sale- available in black, clear, red, blue, yellow, green

Am I reading this right as well?

I can get ANY color i want for $4.95/4.75 at Action Village for the 90 degree rotating macro fitting

OR

A plain nickel on for $4.27

OR

three fittings and a 1 ft hose for $9.99

So, why would i pay for yours?

Just an observation.....

I do not work for them in any way, shape, or form. I have just ordered there before. If your Pres. Day sale can top that, you will have an order from me.

Because you CAN'T put a price on quality!!

I am sure each and every part comes from a plant in CHINA

Quote Originally Posted by maineiacpballer
    Am I reading this right as well?
    mom always said to proof read your work and she was correct. I'm feeling a bit like an idiot now.

I've sold macro here for years with little complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by micromag-man
    I am sure each and every part comes from a plant in CHINA
    Actually sir you would be completely incorrect. The fittings are assembled in the uk and finished here in the US. The macroline is done here in the us. The microfiber also done here in the us. I source less than 10% of my inventory from China and take pride in American goods.

I've tried to provide for yeara a quality product sold here and on numerous sites around the paintball community for reasonable price. My goal and aim remains to provide 100% customer satisfaction while at the same time providing safe reliable materials. I understand after a grievous error that I'm still embarrassed about that you've decided to take me to task. I remain a top ten seller on pbnation in both feedback areas, remain committed to providing good products with easy terms, and overall commited to the paintball community and its growth.

If my products aren't for you I'm fine with that, but continuing to dismantle my thread, my product and my credability is something I would prefer you to do via pm's where I'll be more than happy to take your tongue lashings. I wish you both the best of luck on and off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by micromag-man
    I can get ANY color i want for $4.95/4.75 at Action Village for the 90 degree rotating macro fitting

OR

A plain nickel on for $4.27

OR

three fittings and a 1 ft hose for $9.99

So, why would i pay for yours?

Just an observation.....

I do not work for them in any way, shape, or form. I have just ordered there before. If your Pres. Day sale can top that, you will have an order from me.
    See I don't see that at all

http://www.actionvillage.com/AVI-Pai...kits-and-parts

This is a full listing of their macro parts, perhaps I've missed something entirely but I'll entertain this for a moment.

I offer multiple colors of macroline fittings- red, blue, black, olive, green, purple and yellow.

I see they only offer black and chrome.

I sell a plain nickel for 4.00
    They sell a plain nickel for 4.27

I'm aware of the three fitting offer and I'm happy to match it with any color, any length of line, and after shipping charges I think you'll find my flat 3.00 no matter what you order will work in your favor compared to theirs.

but alas- Actionvillage stands out on this issue and rightfully so, they do much more volume than I ever could hope.

Where I stand out is 100% customer satisfaction and selection. If my product fails on you I refund it plus purchase from a competitor to make up for the issue. I offer a wider selection of custom orders where Actionvillage is very cookie cutter. They have a dedicated audience that works for them, I also have a dedicated audience and the abilty to respond and work directly with my customers- I've never claimed to be a big corporation but I do claim a great service, an approachable live person, and a willingness to earn your business. Each sale counts for me, each customer is a potential billboard for further sales and a potential friend off the field.

If you haven't read the reasons why I started macrolineguy, or where the money goes towards you really should think about visiting my site.

I hope that you do, and again wish the both of you the best of luck

HobbyHorse (Macrolineguy) 's stuff is top notch. You are unlikely to find a customer who has had a bad transaction with him. I personally have bought from him before and will buy from him again this weekend.

I've bought many times from him and I highly recommend him for the items he carries.

Macrolineguy is fantastic guys. Done give him any more grief - just order - this is a sweet deal.

Talking

ill vouch for hobbyhorse also, hes a great seller, and ive bought from him many times, so lets buy more of his stuff!!!

tho i have not ordered from you before. I did spend some time on your web site looking up products, like what you have to offer. and i also read your letter, what you had to say on there and how you responded to micromag-man posting, I like that. You handle yourself like a true businessman that cares about the service he provides to his customer. Look for some orders from me in the future.

i look towards making an order with you in the near future as well.