Thread: PB Warehouse

PB Warehouse

So I placed an order with PB Warehouse recently to stock up for the Spring season. I had never ordered from them before, but I saw some things that I wanted that I didn't see elsewhere so I decided to give it a shot. I received an e-mail the day after I placed the order explaining that the Empire gloves I ordered were not in stock yet and that if I still wanted them I'd have to wait a couple days. Ok, not a big deal, I'm not playing for another week anyways, 2-3 days isn't going to set me back. I thanked them for the communication and said I'd be fine with waiting. When the gloves actually came in, they e-mailed me again letting me know the product was in stock and that it had shipped. That's not the good part. The awesome thing was that they upgraded me to 2 day air so I wouldn't have to wait as long. That's freaking awesome, props to PBW. I'll be coming back to them again without a doubt. I just wanted to share a good experience, I think they deserve the praise.

Thanks PBW, you guys rock!

I have ordered from them a couple times, alwasy had fast service and quick email responses

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Wow, not where I thought that was going to go. Nice to see someone going that extra step to keep a customer happy. That needs to happen more in this world.

wow yeah i thought it was going to be slamming them for screwing something up or something awesome to see someone being happy with the service from a place
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Yeah that's what i thought it was again, glad to know that there's a good online store if i need it.

I agree, a slamming was what I anticipated to.

pb warehouse has great customer service i always use them