Thread: Twinky4907's Feedback

Twinky4907's Feedback

Great buyer! Payment was shipped fast, he kept good communication. A+ buyer.

Thanks.

thanks rem i got the asa it is really nice not a nick on it thanks again very good person to work with very nice person all around great job

Use Extreme Caution

Do not do business with Twinky4907.

I know this is somewhat of a necro post. -But- the information is still relevant.

I got on the pre-order for phantom u/c kits that he was making. 2 to 3 years later, I thought oh yeah I should check up on those. After multiple messages he says oh yeah they should be done REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL soon. I ask for my money back. now. He delayed. I had to message him again and he finally paypalled me the money I sent him. Minus the paypal fee. It's called the cost of doin business. When you have to give a refund because you are incapable of providing the customer with a product or service as advertised, you DO NOT pass on you business expenses to would be customers.

Don't forget this guy and don't do business with him. He screwed over many others far harder than I.