Thread: Paypal Q's

Paypal Q's

I know I can add a credit card to paypal. I was wonder when I'm shopping on an online shop that just uses Paypal do I get to choose where it draws the moneys from. Like I have 2 credit cards and the bank account and I want to choose one of the credit cards.

Thanks

Yes it does. I love sites that use paypal, don't have to type in any information just click checkout its done
    Gun: AGD eMag with LvL10
    Cars: 1991 Lexus LS400. 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-4, Auto, 1 of 816. 1970 Dodge Challenger 318 S/E, soon to be a 440-6 with a 5 speed, and painted Sublime green

lol thanks.

I even have my PayPal account linked to my PayPal Visa

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

I retract my former statement about Paypal being awsome, I just got a chargeback by some ****head and I was in the middle of buying 3 items off the F/S forum now I can't because my money is gone

I hate paypal royally, they have screwed me over 2 times in the last 6 months because of there so called "protection".

If you havent already figured it out... Your not supposed to take me seriously
    i wouldnt assume that paypal is the cure-all for internet shopping, there always will be a risk.

far as ive seen *knock on wood* paypal has been rather helpful; returning the 10k my dad paid for a tablet pc that never came

Another question. For paying for ebay item, paypal has send money "Pay for eBay Items" to pay for items I won could I use a credit card with this function too?

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyes View Post
    I know I can add a credit card to paypal. I was wonder when I'm shopping on an online shop that just uses Paypal do I get to choose where it draws the moneys from. Previously, this was not possible. But now everything has completely changed. You can pay in any way and with any card. It’s also cool that there is a digital wallet, I read the article https://dashdevs.com/blog/how-to-cre...igital-wallet/ here. Banking has progressed greatly and continues to do so. I don't know what else you can come up with. Like I have 2 credit cards and the bank account and I want to choose one of the credit cards.

Thanks
    It was always possible to do this.
    Last edited by Anslkyn33; 05-27-2024 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anslkyn33 View Post
    It was always possible to do this.
    Thank you