Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Mask Fog" is killing me!

Originally posted by BartManSr
    OK, I just ordered a V-Force Morph (for me) for $68.88 and a Flex 7 (for youngest son) for 49.88 with an extra yellow lens (for my old Flex 7), making sure I'm covered.

Does any body know if you can get a yellow lens for the V-Force and where?
    as always, try don at modifiedpaintball.com
    check the dealer forum for him under donggie (or donngie) it has a link to the site and his phone #. You'll probably have to call him for it.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    hey you guys kno you can get the vforce's cheep from don at modified paintball for like 35 bux? i was like dang!

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

Army..I prefer dish washer fluid. Much better. Ahh...The days of newbie brass eagle mask days.

thermal JT flex 7

I use the thermal JT flex 7, and basically play in a swamp area. It has only fogged one time, when it was raining hard, and the temp dropped about 20 degrees in an hour. Other than that I love it.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
    Team Nutz

http://users.clas.net/~martlet1/applet.htm

I say you try on all the masks and find out which one is most comfortable. The V-force masks are comfy and dont fog but I find that they are too bulky for me.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DarkRipper
    [B]

Isn't 99% humidity basically saying it's raining?

A lot of people think we are lying up here when we say it gets that humid, but it does! People in Arizona experience acute myocardial infarctions when they hear that it is even over 80.
    The humidity level is a measurement of how much moisture is in the air in comparison to total saturation, or the point at which no more moisture can be held by the air. We have had 100% relative humidity numerous times. It doesn't have to be raining, although it usually happens after it rains.

It makes thigns very miserable, especially at night. Every sheet of paper in your house will get curled up badly, as well. Unless you have AC.
    "My Jell-O is dying in the audience..."
    Merrill Howard Kalin

Not all people in arizona. I moved from arizona to south carolina. Didn't mind the humidity. It was rather pleasant, in some ways. I thought it was better being 85* with 90% humidity than being 110*.
    -AranarthX

You are the first person who I have ever heard say that. Most complain that heat and humidity is worse than just a dry heat. Of course, most of the people I know from Arizona are usually older, and find humidity to be hard on their joints.

That could be. It seems like half the population of az is people who moved from somewhere else. 'Natives' are a minority.
    -ArarnarthX

Flex 7 with thermals. Regardless of the facts that I sweat like a pig and live in a very humid part of maryland, even when trying to fog up the lenses I utterly failed. This is coming from an old PMI POS which would routinely fog up so compeltely my world would go blind.

-mike