Thread: X-mag Body - Will They Sell It?

Question X-mag Body - Will They Sell It?

Is AGD going to sell the new X-MAG body so all of the E-MAG owners can upgrade?

I like the new body and would definatley be interested in swaping out my emag set-up for the new design.

Side note: If anyone has reverse engineered the body and would share a 3D-Model, I have access to a CNC and would love to get my hand on it.

-John

Most people are guessing that they won't since the demand for the x-mag is so high, no bodies to spare

to bad if that's the case. I bet a lot of emag owners are with me on this one.

let me know if anyone has an .iges, .step or other 3D-Model file.

Eventually, they will sell the upgrade. But right now, they can get $1400 for a full gun. Why pass up on that for a $300 body upgrade (guessing on the $)

I think they could really move some of the bodies if they sold them seperate. They might not get as much up front, $1400 compared to $300, but the volume and savings of not having to pay someone to assembly it should make up for it? Just a thought tho. I'd love a raw one then I could send it, my grip, and battery case to all get annoed red!

go to the AGD UK site. they sell them there. of course you will have to live with the support restrictions. but they do sell them. about $400 shipped.

"super multi-green mag" Cp barrels, LX bolt, no-rise, intelli, 47ci flatline, halo................
    Red dragun body, turbo valve, 12" Boomstick, Spud magics anti-chop bolt with quickstrip, ELCD, nitroduck 68CI,Gas thru stock, 12V revy, AGD Warpfeed system
    Xen's paintball pages