Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/sta..._MOuTodl4Dc1kQ

Whatever you do don't watch that Douglas.....

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...tion-rcna96126

Is it a witchhunt when you keep finding charges to indict?

"inventing"
    "fabricating"
    "creating"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...tion-rcna96126

Is it a witchhunt when you keep finding charges to indict?
    Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/sta..._MOuTodl4Dc1kQ

Whatever you do don't watch that Douglas.....
    1965 the Corona virus was discovered..
    1990 they knew a vaccine wouldn't work because the virus mutates to quickly.

Interesting stuff huh ?

This whole covid 19 thing has been planned for years and Phiser has been involved for many years.

Watch the video.

CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    1965 the Corona virus was discovered..
    1990 they knew a vaccine wouldn't work because the virus mutates to quickly.

Interesting stuff huh ?

This whole covid 19 thing has been planned for years and Phiser has been involved for many years.

Watch the video.

Doug's a 504

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Doug's a 504
    And all influenza viruses can be found to originate from the Spanish flu from 1918. So what?

No one ever said that any pharmaceutical company wants to delevope a cure for any disease or virus, but they certainly do want to make a drug that keeps you alive. And so far, after 1 vaccine and 2 boosters, none of which cost me a penny, I have never contracted covid.

But wait, if phizer planned this, doesn't that blow a hole in the idea that this came from China and was a big conspiracy of that country to infect the world?

... And so far, after 1 vaccine and 2 boosters, none of which cost me a penny, I have never contracted covid.

But wait, if phizer planned this, doesn't that blow a hole in the idea that this came from China and was a big conspiracy of that country to infect the world?
    So what! After ZERO vaccines and ZERO boosters I have NEVER contracted covid-19 either...

...and I even traveled to other states.....OH NOOOO, MAYBE I'M A SUPER SPREADER!

Doug

Name:  doug is sheep.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  3.6 KB
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    So what! After ZERO vaccines and ZERO boosters I have NEVER contracted covid-19 either... and don't you work from home?

...and I even traveled to other states.....OH NOOOO, MAYBE I'M A SUPER SPREADER! you have to carry the virus to spread it. It's ot like your apparent stupidity, where you can spread it literally like word of mouth

Doug

Name:  doug is sheep.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  3.6 KB
    Replies in red

Replies in red
    No, I don't I work in an office with 12 people and interface with 20+ field installers.
    I occasionally work from home when my 7 year old daughter is off from school and our care giver is unavailable.

Maybe I'm NON-symptomatic carrier.
    Name:  OH NO.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  6.9 KB

No, I don't I work in an office with 12 people and interface with 20+ field installers.
    I occasionally work from home when my 7 year old daughter is off from school and our care giver is unavailable.

Maybe I'm NON-symptomatic carrier.
    Name:  OH NO.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  6.9 KB
    I would bet more that most of your coworkers did the necessary things to stay unaffected and you just squeaked by not through anything you did or didn't do, i.e. you fell in poo and came up smelling like roses. Whereas I was seeing at least a few hundred people a day. So I will believe more that my hand washing, hand sanitizer, masks and vaccinations gave me the best prevention possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    OMG, this is soon laughable. This is how courts work in the US. It's is called DISCOVERY. You find evidence, bring charges against someone and then share it with the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post

Yes of course. Cause isn't the republican party all about LAW & ORDER(and not just the TV show)? Where is the support the blue and where is the idea of no man is above the law?

Because if trump is actually found innocent, it would only prove that these indictments are malicious, so if I was innocent, I would be racing to the courts to show the entire world that fact. But what do I know, I don't have nearly 100 federal charges by the federal government against me.

I would bet more that most of your coworkers did the necessary things to stay unaffected and you just squeaked by not through anything you did or didn't do, i.e. you fell in poo and came up smelling like roses. Whereas I was seeing at least a few hundred people a day. So I will believe more that my hand washing, hand sanitizer, masks and vaccinations gave me the best prevention possible.
    Save your guesses for someone who gives a $4i7.

You do you and stop trying to convince everyone to do YOU too! That is of course the rainbow flag is getting the better of you and you feel the need to be "done".

Your supposed wisdom is lost on us so take it somewhere else.

Save your guesses for someone who gives a $4i7.

You do you and stop trying to convince everyone to do YOU too! That is of course the rainbow flag is getting the better of you and you feel the need to be "done".

Your supposed wisdom is lost on us so take it somewhere else.
    Well for reading comprehension, I am not telling anyone to do what I do, merely trying to poke logical holes in your narrative of explanation. No where did I say you HAD to get a vaccine nor did I say that how I conducted myself as the only means of avoiding it. Nice try, I know that the eyes start to go and maybe, just maybe you should stick with the children's books a tab bit longer, so you can fully understand

Well for reading comprehension, I am not telling anyone to do what I do, merely trying to poke logical holes in your narrative of explanation. No where did I say you HAD to get a vaccine nor did I say that how I conducted myself as the only means of avoiding it. Nice try, I know that the eyes start to go and maybe, just maybe you should stick with the children's books a tab bit longer, so you can fully understand
    I think your reading comprehension is lacking or you are just to pigheaded to listen. You see and read what you want. I prove things to you and you deny my references and proof which tells me you are not looking for enlightenment but that you just have this undying need to be right, which you rarely are!

You really shouldn't challenge my abilities I am certain based on what I have read that you have authored, that they far exceed yours.
    If you are trying to "get my goat" you can't because I have to care before it matters and you DO NOT matter.....in my world!

I think your reading comprehension is lacking or you are just to pigheaded to listen. You see and read what you want. I prove things to you and you deny my references and proof which tells me you are not looking for enlightenment but that you just have this undying need to be right, which you rarely are!

You really shouldn't challenge my abilities I am certain based on what I have read that you have authored, that they far exceed yours.
    If you are trying to "get my goat" you can't because I have to care before it matters and you DO NOT matter.....in my world!
    Lol, you couldn't debate an issue because you cannot accept that you might be wrong. You haven't proved anything because you have no proof. That run on email you copied that had contradictory statements is not proof. You have not answered any question or even answered any claim I have made with anything more than opinion without fact. You are literally relying on the "I'm older than you, so listen to me!"

Your suppositions to not contracting covid do not validate your lack of vaccine status, as I countered why you could have not gotten it. So you deny plausibility and confuse what you have as fact. That is not how facts work. You should really stop listening to Rudy, and the Don and all those clowns, as like you, what you believe is fact does not hold any water.

And every time you reply, I know I have gotten your goat, like a lamb to the slaughter..

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    lol, you couldn't debate an issue because you cannot accept that you might be wrong. You haven't proved anything because you have no proof. That run on email you copied that had contradictory statements is not proof. You have not answered any question or even answered any claim i have made with anything more than opinion without fact. You are literally relying on the "i'm older than you, so listen to me!"

your suppositions to not contracting covid do not validate your lack of vaccine status, as i countered why you could have not gotten it. So you deny plausibility and confuse what you have as fact. That is not how facts work. You should really stop listening to rudy, and the don and all those clowns, as like you, what you believe is fact does not hold any water.

And every time you reply, i know i have gotten your goat, like a lamb to the slaughter..
    deny...deny...deny...
    Rotflmao

#ar15

deny...deny...deny...
    Rotflmao

#ar15
    Says the person who when presented the facts that the company also produces shotguns and other firearms that are NOT assualt rifles that the name AR is in fact the first 2 letters of Armalite. But you keep thinking that way, next you'll go into another boomer rant about how kids no nothing.

Says the person who when presented the facts that the company also produces shotguns and other firearms that are NOT assualt rifles that the name AR is in fact the first 2 letters of Armalite. But you keep thinking that way, next you'll go into another boomer rant about how kids no nothing.
    We learned how to spell "know" in 3rd grade...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    We learned how to spell "know" in 3rd grade...

I love it that all Tuna could do is correct a spelling error, NOT saying that I am wrong on the "AR" abbreviations or maybe I didn't make a spelling error and went for the double negative. I wonder what it could be?

Come on John, don't let me down. I kno2 you have another one in you

Nobody ,,, answer me this , true or false https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...Ug&oe=64DB1041

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Nobody ,,, answer me this , true or false https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...Ug&oe=64DB1041
    Basing your political judgements off a meme is only showing how ignorant you truly are.

I see you have switched...I always claimed it stood for Armalite Rifle. you claimed that was not try because they have other weapons with the AR designation that we not rifles... I guess you forgot your own argument.

Keep on denying....

Basing your political judgements off a meme is only showing how ignorant you truly are.
    So, no answer!
    Can't even admit when you're wrong!
    They must teach you that in Bleeding Heart Liberal School.