Thread: So what happens when you have to many guns? Not enough parts to complete them all

So what happens when you have to many guns? Not enough parts to complete them all

So what happens when you have to many guns? Not enough parts to complete them all & new old parts and new cool new parts in hand.

You take this RT Classic.

Change all the parts to this new never used rail set.

And get this as a final result.

I’m still waiting on the pneumatics set to arrive. For now the LPR is just plugged & waiting.

Before you ask. I despise having the tank mounted to the bottom of the grip frame. I have a new top plate for the drop out at the machine shop now. That will allow me to run the LPR internal to the frame.

Your title is the story of my life...

I used to do a lot of "T" in the B/S/T sections of sites, now I mostly "S" so I can "B" parts for markers I can't afford to finish otherwise.

Yea. Sounds like what I do. Im pushing 20 someodd guns. Some like the rt in the top picture are now projects. I just need to get a body for it to reassemble it again.

that RT is pure seks!

Looks like a MOTM contender to me

all you need now are some blue grips and maybe a blue tickler to match
    (yes, I have one! brand new... send me a PM if interested)

It's nice to see a classic RT get such treatment.

I've always assumed that you cannot laser etch that black finish. Does anyone know if that is right?

sell me this rt?

Nice frame, I want mine!
    Superbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW
    It's nice to see a classic RT get such treatment.

I've always assumed that you cannot laser etch that black finish. Does anyone know if that is right?
    If your refering to the skull & cougar those are silver & white decals not etched. I perfer decals as they dont harm the surface.
    Heres a top view.

Quote Originally Posted by ICOM
    sell me this rt?
    Not a chance. I cant replace the gun with one of this quality. Rails new body is a couple years old & barely used same for the vavle, Theres not a mark on anything other than the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    Looks like a MOTM contender to me
    all you need now are some blue grips and maybe a blue tickler to match
    (yes, I have one! brand new... send me a PM if interested)
    Im planning to put the LPR internal Its hanging out there until I can get the drop made. I will still pm you about the blue one just incase.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 12-03-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    If your refering to the skull & cougar those are silver & white decals not etched. I perfer decals as they dont harm the surface.
    The stickers are just what brought it to mind. They didn't look exactly like etching, but enough to make me wonder about it.

I don't think the LPR looks bad where it is, especially behind the power feed.

Your RT has been "Emancipated"

And very nicely at that!

OK , where in hell did you find that black euro body ??? want to trade it for a polished one
    Nice job on this one

Now, there is one minor detail you didn't mention: what to do with the old splash parts. And I have the answer for that:

Sell it for a Brazilian collector, who will definatelly put it to good use!!! LOL

PM me if possible, ok?

Oh, and of course, congrats on the beautifull black euro RT. Never seen a black one before...

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Now, there is one minor detail you didn't mention: what to do with the old splash parts. And I have the answer for that:

Sell it for a Brazilian collector, who will definatelly put it to good use!!! LOL

PM me if possible, ok?

Oh, and of course, congrats on the beautifull black euro RT. Never seen a black one before...
    All the "old" parts came out of AGD when Tom retired. The old parts arent going anywhere, I just need to find another body & I can reassemble it. I never gave the black body any thought. Thats how it was when I got the gun from a friend.

If your wondering the black & blue rails set has been waiting in a box for the last 2 years until I found the right need. Thats what I do with parts I like & where the "old" set is currenty. I seem to have some of the rarer agd parts & plan on keeping it that way.